ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unemployment of ca

(Guest)

This time result is also high as well as may exam. IN FUTURE A CA MIGHT BE LIKE M.COM. THIS TIME NO JOB FOR FRESHER CA. MANY COMPANY FILL THEIR VACANCIES ON REFERENCE. WHAT IS SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM. MAY EXAM PASSOUT NOT GET JOB AND NOV. RESULT COME. AFTER LONG TIME STRUGGLE IN CA COURSE NOT GETING JOB IS DECREASING THE REPUTATION OF THIS COURSE.I THINK PRESENTLY DOING MBA IS BETTER THAN CA. BECAUSE MBA TAKE ONLY 2 YEAR AND ONE CAN GER A PROFESSIONAL DEGREE AND AFTER SOME TIME JOB.

69 Replies

(Guest)

I agree with you, but CAs can start own practice and hire others. Rome was not built in a day. If every fresher CA expects to get a job and earn a lot of salary, then it is but natural that there will be disappointments.

1 Like

(Guest)

If any fresher is not getting good job, then he / she should first think that what he / she was earning a month ago when doing articleship. Just Rs. 500 p.m. What was his/ her position. An article clerk. If all are expecting to jump from 500 p.m. to 50000 p.m., and from the position of a clerk to an executive, then....???

2 Like

(Guest)

No,Institute (IIM ,IIT ICAI ) guarntee 100% job placement , even recessionary economy , top B schools are facing prolme to place their candidates .

Why we can expect any things special from CA Institute, you clear your exams go campus ,and try your best.

Even IIT ,s candidates not got job in the recession, he encourged studnets , it is no things to do with quality of IIT or studnets , but whole market is dull.

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

Agree with Raj Kumar Ji...

No one can give you the guarantee. First finish your study and develop professional attitude. Very soon job will be with you. There is no point of professional degree if you lose hop after getting the same.

All the best

4 Like

ravi (unemployed) (185 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

attitude matters....so wat if result is more..i passed yesterday..i m fed up with ppl saying icai released more result..it cud b tht ppl ae studying more seriously...new gen students are smart...more over..its only a fool who thinks c.a is worthless...c.a degrees enjoys statutory monopoly in various audits...its how u see it...u can only b unemployed only if u choose to b...

1 Like

(Guest)

unemployment will be there.10000 or 15000  jobs cant be created overnight for pass students.There is very stiff competition.Only those with good communication and higher knowledge will get jobs.

Replied 19 January 2012

i personally bliv unemployement is state of mind...if u cant sell ur self then y blame icai...icai is like our mother..more often thn not we take our moms suggestions for granted...u will knw icai intentions slowly..c.a work scope has increased too much these days n corps prefer ppl with gud communication skills,common sense n worldly knwledge..student life is diff n workplace is diff.. hav seen rankers going dumb at workplace n viceversa...afterall,salary n mony isnt evrything...ther r jobs fr c.a's more thn nuf..but the thing is evry one wants min 600000 but question urself...how perfectly v guys answers ifrs/derivatives/gaap's /tax laws or cases fr tht matter in the interview..corps pay wat u worth..as simple as tht...

1 Like

Replied 19 January 2012

ther are ppl of all range..doctors who do heart transplant n doctors who jus practice as physician...engineers who builds 100 floors buildings n who build normal buildings...lawyers who indict criminals or lawyers who jus deal petty cases...i mean to say,if u wana get employed with higher salary,get urself equipped with better knowledge...obviously,the corps will pay u more..afterall,no company likes to leave a worthfull guy...companies always pay ur worth...

3 Like

Replied 19 January 2012

n i wud like to knw the poster's qualification...

Ashish shukla (Industrial trainee) (110 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

See You can't underestimate professional degree , don't jst look at the intial or frst job of a Ca Fresher or struggle of first job of a CA, It is the jump he take aftr his years of experince , Frm level to level the speed faster than any other degree , as such A CA not only knows how to plan lyk an MBA , rather he is gud at exceution too , which he did in practical training, If u knw execution thn only u can plan better ,wink

So the thing Intialy it myt be it is little difficult For  a CA To get a job , but Future years of chartred accountants are far far better than others , whn it cums to grwth . cool yes

So the only thng i want to Convey all my CA frnds ki If 2day is not tht gud for u don't worry 2mrw is sumthng bst for u .yes

1 Like

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

CA is superior then doctors and surgeons and much much much more then engineers  ( see below links )After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. 

nitin (01552) (40 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

I make u remember one thing that CA is the toughest course of India.

Can u imagine that after passing the toughest exam, u will be unemployment or salary of 15000 only.

Institute must do something

2 Like

sagar gupta (partner) (24 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

hi guys.. i am posting first time on this site... i am also chartered... i read all ur posts... everyone exprssng ur slf with many ways... i am stying in mumbai from last one year... in ma home 2 chartered are unemployed... i agree wid some ppl for not gttng, mistake is not of icai but it is their mistake who chooses it... ya frstly to aap apne course ko itna long kar do ki koi iske alwa kuch soch na ske... course kyn choose iya k sbse best crse for commerce students... then 5 yrs ka throughout crse in first attmpt... kisi bhi level p ur nt sure k aapne kuch kiya h... smeone 10% lucky ki first sttmpt m throuhout clear kar lete h... nhi to baki sab ko 6-7 yrs lag jate h... or jab aap crak krte h to then aapko pata lgta h ki aapne real world m hui technological changes ko to learn hi nhi kiya... aap 7 yrs tak apne home p crse kar lete,,, boss outside kya chal rha hwo pta hi nhi... bus rattne rattne m lage hue h... boss agr crse hi aapka upated nhi hoga to isme pass students kya kre...or agr industry demand h to aap prsonelty develpmnet , commnctn skills like projects and subjects ko bhi crse m add karo... thnks guys... 

1 Like

Deepak Gupta (CA Student) (15847 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Originally posted by : MANOJ BANNA

This time result is also high as well as may exam. IN FUTURE A CA MIGHT BE LIKE M.COM. THIS TIME NO JOB FOR FRESHER CA. MANY COMPANY FILL THEIR VACANCIES ON REFERENCE. WHAT IS SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM. MAY EXAM PASSOUT NOT GET JOB AND NOV. RESULT COME. AFTER LONG TIME STRUGGLE IN CA COURSE NOT GETING JOB IS DECREASING THE REPUTATION OF THIS COURSE.I THINK PRESENTLY DOING MBA IS BETTER THAN CA. BECAUSE MBA TAKE ONLY 2 YEAR AND ONE CAN GER A PROFESSIONAL DEGREE AND AFTER SOME TIME JOB.

Senior executives say the top-tier schools, the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), are out of sync with corporates and do not have enough good quality research emerging. The view from industry is that most of the changes in the curriculum are cosmetic and do little to tackle the root of the malaise at Indian B-schools - that they serve to create an elite social network and are clueless about the way business is run in real life.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/education/top-b-schools-like-isb-iims-revamp-syllabus-india-inc-unhappy-calls-it-cosmetic/articleshow/11547177.cms

This is not about MBA, CA, IIT or any other course. Its about the education system prevalent in our country. We have not been taught to think beyond books. Yes, there are professional courses which provided practical exposure in the form of articleship/internship, but they still lack quality and competence factor. Students have been made to think that by doing so and so course they will get a hefty package and after that they need not worry about their life.
But reality is something different. Every year many students pass various professional courses, how will a student stand out in the crowd? We have to increase our practical application ability and develop our minds to think analytically, otherwise we will struggle to make a name for ourselves. Mere passing the exams is not sufficient, we have to get in-depth knowledge of the subject so that people can develop utmost trust in our abilities and once confidence is inserted, it can do wonders.
One request to students: Kindly do not overlook communication skills. If you want to reach the top level, it plays a vital role because having knowledge and communicating the same is different.
This is what i have experienced so far in my journey of becoming a professional.
Miles to go............ALL THE BEST
Deepak Gupta
(Article Assistant)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags