Unbelivable...... c.a. at age of 17 years..

Akshay (Taxation) (514 Points)

05 October 2012  

ICAI President, CA. Jaydeep Narendra Shah giving away the Certificate of Participation to Laxmi Narasimha Rao at the valedictory function of the 14th and 15th Batch of Residential Programme at CoE, Hyderabad in the presence of Shri Vijay Kapur, Director, Board of Studies.

Pabbaraju Laxmi Narasimha Rao, hailing from Nalagonda, Andhra Pradesh
cleared the CA Final Exmination with 45th Rank at the age of 17

We asked a set of questions to him. The questions and their responses are
included here

Q. Tenth cleared at a tender age of 9, Twelfth cleared at an age when children begin to learn the basics and Chartered Accountancy cleared in the first attempt and that also with merit. What is the secret behind your remarkable achievements till now? Do you consider yourself as a Child Prodigy or your hard work brought in success at a younger age?

Ans. The secret of my success is not the extraordinary talent but the SYSTEMATIC hard work that I have invested.

Q: Tell us about how you managed this achievement? What are the hardships you had to face and how did you resolve those issues?

Ans. I took this achievement as a welcome step, which had supported my goal of becoming a Chartered Accountant. With regard to the hardship, as all know, in the CA course the time plays a dominant role in the preparation and the examination. To resolve this issue, I studied the material thoroughly with the least possible time at the preparation stage itself, which helped me in the examination in managing the time.

Q: Please throw some light on the role played by your parents and teachers in your success story.

Ans. The success which I have achieved would not be possible without the support of my parents and teachers. My parents motivated me all time, considering my goal as their goal. My Teachers supported me in clarifying any type of doubt at any time by explaining it clearly.

Q: What/who influenced you the most to become a Chartered Accountant? Why did you choose CA as your career?

Ans. I am inspired by a person who is visually challenged named "ANIL KUMAR" qualified as a chartered accountant. It generated a burning desire in me to become a chartered accountant at this age. I choose CA as career because, no other profession is as dynamic as CA. Being a chartered accountant, one can be exposed to the global village with the red carpet.

Q: You have cleared the Chartered Accountancy course at the age of 17. Have you ever been apprehensive about passing the course? INTERVIEW

Ans. I felt several times that, Chartered Accountancy is very difficult to qualify. But, at the same time, I thought if I chalked out a proper strategy, I could crack it easily. That is what, I driven myself to the success.

Q. What was your confidence level? What are the important strengths you possess that will make you
a successful professional?

Ans. My confidence will depend on efforts I put on any work. Generally, I put all my efforts in doing a
work, which is interesting to me. The strength I possess is high grasping power. I can learn any new thing very faster and master in it.

Q. How do you motivate the students pursuing CA course? In your opinion, what are several effective
ways to crack the CA Examination with good scoring?

Ans. The only thing I can say that "Practice does not make a man perfect, only the Perfect Practice makes the perfect man". That Perfect Practice, I call it as "systematic hard work". In my opinion, this is the effective way to crack the CA Examination with good scoring.

Q: What are your aspirations for the future? Do you have any specific career choice?

Ans. My ultimate aim is to be the Chief Financial Officer of a company that strives to be the best in whatever it does in the corporate world.