Udyog aadhar cancellation

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a method to cancel my Udyog Aadhar. I had a small business on proprietor and I want to close this down as I am now moving towards working for a firm. However, for that, I would need to cancel this Udyog Aadhar as it might seem that I am employed in 2 things at the same time. I checked all over the internet and could not find how to cancel it. Is there a procedure to do so?

Replies (3)

There is no online cancellation facility available as of the day.

You can apply offline by submitting application with Industries commissionerate, District Industries Centre of your area, and take acknowledgement.....

There is no Online Way to cancel your udyog aadhar registration but yes you can submit a offline letter in your regional MSME Center. we recently done this on behalf of a client. you can simply write a letter to your regional MSME Center about the reason to cancellation like closing of the business etc with some proof closure of bank account opening & decleartion on not avail any government scheme on this registration. You can checkout here more about How to Cancel Udyog Aadhar .

thanks for sharing the udyog aadhar cancellation process 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details