Transfer Pricing Form 3CEB Guidelines

Mohanraj J (988 Points)

11 November 2020  
Dear Friends,

Anyone can assist me accordingly

11 Replies

ayusmita (Tax consultant) (5810 Points)
Replied 12 November 2020

For this you need to collect the report from your chartered accountant and fill it on or before the prescribed date in your form as per rule 10e
1 Like

Mohanraj J (988 Points)
Replied 12 November 2020

Dear Ayusmita, thank u so much for your kind assistance. let me know the last date for the FY 19 20 ?

Replied 12 November 2020

Didn't get you properly sorry last date for what if it's for to summit the form then the last date is as per the form mentioned
it's always in the form when to submit
1 Like

Mohanraj J (988 Points)
Replied 12 November 2020

This is first time I need to do Transfer Pricing Form 3CEB. So, I am unaware about this. Anyhow, once again thanks a lot for your kind assistance.

Replied 12 November 2020

Sorry I didn't get you properly first

In 1st part you give the general information along with the aggregate value of international transactions and sdt

Part 2 details of international transactions entered during the financial year

Part 3 details of any specific domestic transactions entered into the financial year

Last date is 30th Nov or there's will be penalty

1 Like

Mohanraj J (988 Points)
Replied 13 November 2020

Dear Ayusmita, thank u so much for your kind assistance. Happy Diwali
1 Like

Replied 13 November 2020

Same to you happy diwali and danteras

Stay blessed and always happy

1 Like

Mr. Bhandari (75 Points)
Replied 17 November 2020

Dear Mohanraj,

With respect to Transfer Pricing Compliance. You will be required to furnish accountant report in Form 3CEB and the due date is 31 Oct (For FY 2019-20, due date date extended to 31 December) of the subsequent financial year as per section 92 E read with rule 10E.

Further ,you will be required to prepare Transfer Pricing Documentation as per section 92D read with Rule 10D. The report is to be prepared on or before 31 October (For FY 2019-20, extended to 31 December)

For further clarification, you can connect on cabhandaritaxservices @ gmail.com.
1 Like

Mohanraj J (988 Points)
Replied 17 November 2020

Thank u so much
1 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student) (335 Points)
Replied 17 November 2020

Transfer pricing Return (3CEB) need to file every year or only in the year in which their is transaction with related party. I am asking this question because in the last Year ie. F.Y.- 2018-19 in the company in which I am working we filled 3CEB due to international transaction with related part but during this year F.Y.- 2019-20 their is no transaction with related part then this year we need to file 3CEB or not ?

2 Like

Mr. Bhandari (75 Points)
Replied 17 November 2020

The Form 3CEB is to be filed only in the year in which there is an international transaction with associated enterprise (related party). However, Form 3CEB specifically ask for outstanding balances in clause 14, accordingly in case of receivable of last year, Form 3CEB is required to be filed. However the position with respect to receivable varies based on the interpretations. For further query, you can reach out on cabhandaritaxservices @ gmail.com
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags