Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Trading in IQ option

Binary options are financial options that come with one of two payoff options, either a fixed amount or nothing at all. That's why they're called binary options—because there is no other settlement possible. At least that’s how things work in US. Personally, I don’t really like to take the ‘yes or no’ risk, so I’m sticking to the usual stock trading online. I use safe commission free platforms, so pretty much [url=https://youngandtheinvested.com/best-robinhood-alternatives/]alternatives to Robinhood[/url] apps. This season things went smoothly for me, so I would say that you should give it a try as well before going real deep into binary options.

3 Replies

ayusmita

ayusmita (Tax consultant)     27 December 2020

Binary and option trading is an European country trading platform
if traded as per SEBI and reserve Bank of India act and guide line then it is legal in india
if not traded as per the guidelines then illegal in india
in Europe country it is taken as gambling and in india it is taken as income
if it is traded as per indian guidelines and legal in india then it's comes under business income
and if it illegal then it's comes under income from other sources
again if off shore brokerage involved then after filling it department might ask you some documents
and if not involved then there's is less change of asking for documents
again to know the legal and illegal
read your terms and conditions and taxation part if not got there then ask your support services number
1 Like
Need help to learn

Need help to learn (Working)     27 December 2020

Thanks ayusmita  for your response.. ll check and come back to you if i required any other information

ayusmita

ayusmita (Tax consultant)     27 December 2020

Yes you can ask me anytime

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register