1. Application for the registration of a Trademark.
2. Examination of application by the department and issue of the examination report.
3. The examiner either accepts the application and advertises the trademarks in the trademarks journal, or
4. He raises objections under different Sections of the Act and a hearing is offered to show cause why the mark shall be accepted and advertised.
5. In case he accepts the same in the hearing, the mark will be advertised in the trademarks Journal.
6. The advertised mark is available for oppositions from any member of the public with in four months of the date of the advertisement.
7. If no opposition is received or opposition is decided in favour of the applicant, a certificate of Registration is issued.
Normally as per the current practice the trademarks registry is taking around one year to register a trademarks.
Abc Registration Services
C-36, Mahendru Enclave
Opposite Model town-III