Easy Office

Tips for CA Employers--How to treat CA Articleship Trainee

Page no : 2

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

Very Nice Article........Lets hope for the best.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Very Nice Article........Lets hope for the best.

Mohit Jangid (Article) (141 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

agree with jose

NANDINI MASAND (learner ) (330 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Dear  Sir,

you rock  asusal.......  well  i guss  if employer will consider this so work turns as celebration   for all articles.

if i cud fly (#) (381 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Well said Mr Ankur..................But is duniya mein no one has time to explain anyone........wo bhi artiicles ko bhul jao..................Everyone is concenered abt themselves only kisiko kisi ki growth se kya lena dena...........

Anewes harsh reality apart..............i wish koi principal to isko padhe aur apply bhi kare............coz padh ke thnx to bahut bol dege but reality mein nobody gives it a damn...........

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : Pravinchandra

Thank you Ankurji for such a Valued and Wonderfull ARTICLE on ARTICLESHIP...

Your suggetions are more meaningfull than ICAI regulations..

Lets Hope Every employer must read and adapts it......

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : jose.p
In simple words, treat articles as humans and not mules.

EXACTLY !!!

THAT IS THE MAIN FEELING I WANT TO EXPRESS OR SHARE WITH EVERYONE !!!

Sachin Kumar Agrawal (CA - Final) (414 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

very nice motivative article sir.

Zulfikar Surti (Student) (431 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Respected Ankur sir,

You always write nice, but this is more than nice. This shows your highly exellent professional knowledge. Thank you sir.  

Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : Gaurav Garg

All the articles should also treat the organisation whereever the work as their own,which will surely helps them to improve their knowledge and with this only they can enjoy their articleship also..

Wonderful work

Keep Sharing

VERY VALID POINT RAISED GAURAV !!!

Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : if i cud fly

Well said Mr Ankur..................But is duniya mein no one has time to explain anyone........wo bhi artiicles ko bhul jao..................Everyone is concenered abt themselves only kisiko kisi ki growth se kya lena dena...........

Anewes harsh reality apart..............i wish koi principal to isko padhe aur apply bhi kare............coz padh ke thnx to bahut bol dege but reality mein nobody gives it a damn...........

Hello Sir, your point is correct but we must understand the simplicity behind this point. CA employer should give some time to their article to make them understand the nature and method of work.

To get something in return you have to teach or explain...i think this is a very simple and easy to understand point...provided we are not the servant of our EGO

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : Kaya

very nice sir .i wish all the employer follow this then no one will hate articleship..

Jitesh Kumar (CA- FINAL) (68 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

what you write is must be followed by every principal,,

but there are lots of CAs who don't bother about article's learning and their interests. They don't have time for all this, they just want their work done that's it.

Replied 03 August 2010

Originally posted by : Jitesh Kumar Thakur

what you write is must be followed by every principal,,

but there are lots of CAs who don't bother about article's learning and their interests. They don't have time for all this, they just want their work done that's it.

Ya...agree with you...but i'm very hopeful that things will change...all we need is to continue our efforts in the right direction...

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Excellent Sir..... Hope that every Employer and employee will read this and to make use of this excellent tips to full fill their career also to Employers needs...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: