Easy Office

The Deadly CA Course....??????

Page no : 2

sumit goel (audit/tax/accounting) (63 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

So sad.... but shud not relate anything wid ca course... it might be sumthing diffrent which force her to commit sucide like  love life aur family issues... but whatever was the reason.. commiting sucide is bad..!!!!!!

jatin (ICWA and CS student) (407 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Originally posted by : Sasanka Bhalaki

Oh my god..where is that incident deepak..really so sad..we should be ready for any type of result.

ca cs shriyans jain (AUDIT MANAGER C.A C.S)   (7168 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Even one of my friend from hyderabad has committed suicide in 2008. Just becuz he failed in ipcc as he was merit student.91% in 10 2 and grad.

CA Adesh Gupta (Finance Manager) (160 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

that's a real sad news,may her soul rest in peace but i don't think it has to do anything with her CA Results, it might be sum other issue which forced her to commit such an act, as she was attached with this course and results r round the corner this thing is being created to take public attention away from the actual reason of her commiting sucide

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

What is happening....

Feeling very sad for her, as our Renu just raised the issue "A girl doing CA....Rejected". may be this girl has also faced pressures from the society and relatives.. Why the people is not understanding our feelings....poor girl

yash (article) (83 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

see this

/forum/mission-impossible-155845.asp

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

its so sad about ........    really CA students face such kind of pressure while they fail in exams more than 2 or 3 attempts ,they gets more pressure from relatives and old friends " have u completed ur course"................but final decision should not be like this (suicide).. we have to change our mind set and we have to keep any person as role model and succed in life... .. because our parents rely on us

P.Shanthi (student) (353 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

education is for life and life is not for education..!!!.....******* so dont ever try for sucide ....... life comes oly once so except every situation of life..... life s too short enjoy every moment of life.... 

CA Nikhil Jhanwar (CA,CS) (4447 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

I completely agree with Mr. Satish and Mr Deepak. It is really true that our close relatives, neighbours are more concerned than us about what we do....... and gives a pressure to the students. Sometime they are not able to handle it and it comes up with very sad ending............ If we are doing CA we should also be too strong to face failures in it. It is just a faiulre for one thing but not for whole life.........

Students committ suicide becuase they think if their result are going to be negative what will people think about them, parents and relatives will not value them............ There is need....... to change the thinking of people that every student can't be topper, everyone has own degree of capability and mentors should accept rather than pressurizing students............

1 Like

CA Nikhil Jhanwar (CA,CS) (4447 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Hi........ Yash. what is this link? I am not able to open it......... it provides that there is no such kind of thread.

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

very well said Nikilji..

tarun (CA Final (Gr. 2 Passed) & CS Final)   (332 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Very sad

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

FAILURE IS PART OF LIFE. WE HAVE TO ACCEPT IT STRONGLY

krishna Patel (M.COM. CA FINAL CS Professional(Final))   (420 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

agreed with adesh gupta nd sumeet goel...

der will b another reason for commiting suiside..

but aftrall its a bad news....

life is to live....nd enjoy always with difficulties rather deep thinking in negative way....

every problem has a great solution in our life......

so always think positive nd fulfill our family"s nd our dreams which r very precious.....nd keep smiling always:)

radhika rawat (student) (93 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

yes satish sir you are absolutely right...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: