The best ever flow chart by ICAI in study material

THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING FLOW CHART WHICH I'VE EVER CAME ACROSS WHILE STUDYING FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FROM I.C.A.I. STUDY MATERIAL. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT IT.

(FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY)

I'VE ATTACHED ONE MORE PRESENTATION WHICH IS EVEN INTERESTING AND MORE FUNNIER THAN THISONE

 

 

 


Attached File : 24 flowchart for problem solving from www metacafe com .pps downloaded: 537 times
Replies (12)

good one yar

good one

nice one........

Great one!!

VERY FUNNY...
 

So practical......... thats why Study Material from ICAI is best as far as Info. tech. is concerned........ lol

Originally posted by : Vikas Kumar Manjhi

THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING FLOW CHART WHICH I'VE EVER CAME ACROSS WHILE STUDYING FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FROM I.C.A.I. STUDY MATERIAL. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT IT.

(FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY)

I'VE ATTACHED ONE MORE PRESENTATION WHICH IS EVEN INTERESTING AND MORE FUNNIER THAN THISONE

 

 

 



 

Really very funny ! But very interesting too

 

Nice work Keep it up

nice                

keeeep it uu and thanks

Thats really interesting

ha ha very very nice

Amazing Dude:-)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details