Test ur iQ

hi friends.. please give me the answer of following question..



Suppose you are going to appear at interviews.. u have prepare very vell ...but when you entered the interview room u just fell down by over stepping... the interviewer starts laughing at u..!!!!

  what will be  ur reaction ??

suppose u r asked about why u fell down,   what will be ur answer???

the same thing happened with IAS topper when he was going for interviews...i will post his reply later....

Replies (26)

I think he should have asked How u have fallen down?

Please post what has he said?

i think his answer shd be "I HAVE FALLEN TO SHOW U THAT I KNOW HOW TO RISE"

Quite interesting?? Whats the answer dude?

i heard something of this sort before...and the interviewee said.."At least i fell in good company..!!"

he was iterviewed by government officer for the post of collector so fell in company is far from right answer

Ya.. I fell by mistake.. But I fell in the good company..

Interesting one!!!!!!!! Plz post his reply....

 


 

Interesting....

Interesting...  

 

"I was Step Down but coming  to right place.... " 

HE shud have said..First step towrds SUCEESS..!!

interesting

I FELL DOWN, SINCE I KNOW THAT, FAILURE IS FIRST KEY TO SUCESS

To Stand Again

MY IQ has fallen in the wrong company:-)

 

please post the reply

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details