I lost the TDS acknowledgment receipt for IInd Quarter. Whether it is possible to get the duplicate receipt for this ?
ya it is possible. just go the facilitation centre where u filed the return and give them a request for a duplicate copy. they will give u a printout.
I don't know the centre where it was filed ? because I newly joined in my concern. Please anyother way to get it
ya... you have to ask ur concerned offficer about acknowledgement where it was filed in the TIN facilitation centre. It will be avialable from their only.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Ravi K Jain & Co
Noida
Others
Codeboard Technology
Chennai
B.Com
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
CA
J S P M & Associates LLP
Pune
POOJA R TELI & CO
CA Inter
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
HIRE NOVA
Lucknow
Graduate (Any)
Consulting & Beyond
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: