Guys Please help me I neet to know wat rates will be applicable for Income tax and TDS For May'2010!!
Its Urgent
BROTHER FOR RATES OF MAY 2010 THE FINANCE BUDGET IS YET TO COME..
You want to know the rates of May 09 or May 10?
I think, he wants to know the rates applicable in May 2010 exams. Any student can give answer for that, as I am not aware of present exam scenario of ICAI.
RAtes Applicable for MAy'2010 Exams for Income tax
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Finrep Advisors LLP
Mumbai
CA
J S P M & Associates LLP
Pune
B.Com
Consulting & Beyond
Chennai
Codeboard Technology
MBA
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: