Tax for Affiliate Marketing in US ?

Hi all,


I just completed my engineering. I owned some websites from long time and I earn money from affiliate marketing. I used paypal till now . I have a office with no board display or trade name. I have 10 employees to maintaing around 50 websites all earns from affiliate marketing. I am getting paid from US - paypal / wire transfer / check.

I dont know anything about tax even the ABC. Just got PAN card. Please help me. is tax applicable ? And What i need to do to make me safe in future.

 

Thanks in advance.

J

Replies (1)

Yes. You are liable to pay Income Tax if your Income for the year goes above Rs. 160000 (Assuming that your business is Proprietary ie. Sole Owner). The income earned by you is taxed under the head Income from Business and Profession. You can claim expenses incurred towards the business.

 

Regards,

Devendra Kulkarni 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details