TAN Info of ICICI-New Delhi GK Branch

Can somebody provide me with following information for ICICI Bank New Delhi - Greater Kailash Branch?

1. TAN Number of deductor

2. Name and Address of deductor

I have a strange situation where it may take sometime before I get the TDS certificate from the bank (following it up with the bank is a pain) and I just need to know the above info to file my return.

I have searched the web and I have got 3 TANs for ICICI-GK Branch don't know which to use: DELI04190E, DELI02371F, DELI04867C

Replies (1)

I need Kharagpur IIT Professor name & no.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details