Tally

Hi I have just given my ipcc exams & I m thinking to do tally till the results of ipcc are declared I have following doubts 1. Where it is advicable to do tally now or after completing ca? 2. Will tally change if I do it now till the time I become ca, will it be a waste? 3. How will tally benefit me if I think to do articleship in mid size firm or BIG4 - (audit or tax dept)? 4. which tally course to be pursed? 5. Can anyone suggest good tally classes in mumbai( Dadar or matunga)? PLEASE REPLY TO ALL MY QUERIES AS THERE IS NO ONE TO GUIDE ME EXCEPT CACLUBINDIA? THANKS IN ADVANCE
Replies (3)

Dear i suggest u not to do tally. in current industrial practices there almost every organiasation is following customised ERP. and for that they will provide u training before working at their own level.

so as far as concern with tally is not so much beneficial. however if u want to do ...then u can do SAP cources, it will realy benefit you in future. bcs maximum organisation is following SAP.

 

Thanks for ur valuable reply but can u also let me know that 1.if I do sap now will it change till I become ca,will it become a waste then or should I do sap after completing ca? 2. Will sap help me during articleship? 3. & can u name some authorised sap training centers in mumbai? Please do reply......thanks. ....

SAP is not going to be weste....bcs it is day to day its becoming popular and most of industries are in process of adopting. 

I dont know the institute in mumbai but you can search on net.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details