Easy Office
LCI Learning

Talk About solution against corruption

Page no : 2

anant (article) (37 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Raam @ There are solutions for corruption. Firstly public should be owner of the country not the govt.

Everything should be crystal clear for whatever happening in govt. There should be no privacy for any happening.

Media is the only way to convey all those happening to public, so media must be honest , and they have to work in favour of country.

Strict Law should be made to all levels which should be controlled by public committee.

law and action should b like this , that each and every person come under , and they have some fear in mind so they think 5-6 times before doing something wrong.

Facilties given to political leader should be restricted to somelevel. they must treated as general public and not the owner of any party. These leaders must know that what is inflation .

More people like baba ramdev come in front to save this country.

Youth must also come in front, because they are directly affected by it .

And from one statement i wants to close it. That beyond this " Each and every person is to be honest , dedicated towards its work and for country ".

I know whatever i have said above is not easy to implement .

But we have now some ray and way to go for it . One person have started it , now we have to carryon . dont wait for anything.............. go go go go friends go go go  and win this game................

Jai hind

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CS+1/2 CA Preeti Mehta

WELL,

I fu take my advice, there is no solution to corruption unless & until people start PRO-ACTING & not reacting...Person like u & me who are talking about solution to corruption, the next day u may find them to giving the bribe as they find that they are totally trapped in th net of corruption.

For instance, If u go for obtaining VAT registration, U have no other way than giving bribe as  being a routine professional work, u r forced to give the bribe....If u don;t then u simply lose the assignment & clients...

But if all CA & sisiter professional decides on not to give the bribe, the incidents of giving bribe can surely be minimised.But again this is mainly concerned with the social ethics..SOme may not mind to give bribe if they r getting an attractive paymnet for it....So, the solution lies in the fact that each INdian individually understands & follows the custom of not giving the bribe...

even v currently have the RTI act, but its not working effectively..Y? U know,,,that is bcs making new & new will not going to stop corruption...Its not that if u pass certain laws against corruption & corruption will stop it...Corruption will stop only when people stop giving bribe to it.

Jay Hind..

Regards,

Preeti Mehta

i  agreed  to  u ,   thats  what  i  m trying  to tell unless and  until  the  above  things  followed  no one can  except  to  get  out of   corruption  

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Namrata

I dont support any party as such but by looking deep in the matter i think BJP is better than congress

In there term their were no major scams and if u see congress is so arrogant that it is not even feeling sorry  about the incidence

leave  the  discussion  about   any  political  party  but  the  facts  are  not  right  as u said  there  are  many  more things,  we  can  have  that  discussion  some  other  time  about  con  v/s  bjp   .   but  the  things  i want to talk  about  what  the  solution  to  get  ride  of  corruption  right now 

(Guest)

dear  ananat :-

ramdev has been stopped and nw we al shd continue our attack
on congress n sonia
gandhi...both are
evils...congress power me hai
aur ramdev power me aana
...chahta hai...chor chor mausere bhai... congress ka act ek panth do
kaaj wali baat ho gai...baba ka
kataan b ho gaya aur congress
ki fajihat b...india shd nt ask fr
more...

(Guest)

Chetan Bhagat Improve Lokpal Bill|anti- corruption Movement |Anna Hazare SHARE
AND
DISCUSS 320 Share Tweet 2 "Once upon a time, there was
a king..." Haven't we all
grown up listening to such
...stories? I don't think any of
us read stories that went – "Once upon a time, there was
a democracy, with elected
representatives who were
answerable to the people
through the electoral process,
the courts and the Lokpal." We know the first line well.
We don't know how it works
in the second line at all.
Therein lies the problem in
pushing through the Lokpal
Bill. We Indians know something
is wrong with our system.
Yet, we find change
unsettling. People came
together in the Anna Hazare-
led anti-corruption movement and led it to victory.
However, when we sat down
to draft the Lokpal Bill,
apprehensions set in, caused
by the personal attacks on the
drafting committee members, the projected worst-case
scenarios on what could go
wrong and how the Lokpal
himself could become corrupt.
Some intellectuals called the
movement an attack on democracy.
Enjoying the citizens'
insecurities and confusion, the
government decided to do
what it does best —hoodwink us. The latest salvo from it is
that MPs and the PM should be
kept out of the bill's purview,
which in turn renders the bill
impotent and pointless even
before it is enacted. Let's step back to the basics.
Neither the movement, nor
the bill is an attack on
democracy. In fact, the
movement was a catalyst and
the bill gives Indian democracy its proper form.
Right now, we are not truly a
democracy, irrespective of
what your civics teacher
taught you in school. We are
closer to an elected monarchy, or kingocracy. We elect our
leaders, and give them all the
powers in the world. If they
do any wrong, the only
people who can investigate
them are among the ones who report to them. In other
words, they are not political
leaders; they are little kings
(complete with shoe-polishing
sycophants and traffic-
blocking privileges). There is a reason why we
have such a system. For
thousands of years, India had only kings. Then the British
came, ruled us for 250 years,
and left behind democracy-
like parliaments, courts and
governance systems.
However, ultimately, India was a colony run by British
leaders with absolute power.
In this system, having a
people's representative
ombudsman, or Lokpal, was
out of question. The British left, and our own
elected leaders replaced them.
The election was a good thing.
However, the chairs they sat
on had absolute power.
Everyone reported to them, and they didn't need to
answer to anyone. Thus began
a legacy of corrupt leaders,
who in turn created one of
the most corrupt nations on
earth. The corruption seeped down to lower levels of
power. From traffic cops to
oppressive husbands — abusing power in India
became normal.
The absolute power given to
our politicians often attracted
the least ethical and most
dishonest people to the profession. The Indian
politician became a shady
villain in our movies and
popular culture. We accepted
there was no way out. Rulers
had to be kings, and kings could do whatever they
wanted.
Corruption rose to
astronomical levels, while the
country remained poor.
Indians lacked basic infrastructure, education and
food, and faced massive
inflation even as politicians
swindled thousands of crores.
Yet, nobody could lodge an
FIR against them, or independently investigate
them. People finally became
sick of it and took to the
streets. Before it turned ugly,
the government buckled and
agreed to a Lokpal Bill. But then came the skeptics.
They asked 'how dare we
question the king'? Who is
this commoner Anna or
Arvind Kejriwal to draft a
law? What are they seeking? Are they trying to be king?
The government loved this
skepticism. They proposed the
bill shouldn't apply to MPs.
And since we Indians love
kings so much, we actually have a section of people
sympathizing with the
government.
The government agreed to
Anna's terms to make him
end his fast (and the movement). Now it's trying
to scuttle the process. For
what is the point of a Lokpal
if the politicians are not
included in the bill's purview?
What's more, some media members are actually giving
credence to the government's
point of view. They ask 'what
if the Lokpal harasses an MP'?
I wish to ask 'should the MP's
conduct be exempt from being questioned in the media
too'? Should a TV channel not
report wrongdoings of a
politician? If you hold a public
post, why can't a public body
question you? By the same logic, should you be
unanswerable to the courts as
well? Does the fact that a few
hundred thousand people
voted for you give you the
right to steal'? The Lokpal is only an
investigative and prosecution
authority. It doesn't pass
judgments, proclaim people
guilty, or punish them. Yes, it
should have the right to investigate anyone, just as the
police have over common
citizens. At the same time,
there are rights in place for
citizens that the police don't
abuse. Similar provisions can be in place for politicians. For
instance, a certain amount of
evidence may be required to
do a full-blown inquiry.
If we let the government
hoodwink us, we will lose a golden chance to make our
country a proper people's
democracy. The 'absolute
power' model doesn't work.
It has kept India poor since
Independence, while other nations have progressed.
We must not fear change. In
fact, we must fight to change
this faulty system, and take
to the streets again if
required. After all, the British didn't leave us after one
Jantar Mantar demonstration.
Either the government agrees
to a proper Lokpal Bill (which, in all sanity, they should),
ensure no one is above the
law, or we wait for Anna's
signal to hit the streets again.
Jai Hind.

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Originally posted by : anant
Nitesh @ whatever u have said above i totally agree with it and happy to see that younger generation also with Baba Ramdev. This is not the issue related with any political party whether it is BJP or congess, because maximum of the politician are corrupted. I think these type of the andolans are th e only way to get out from corruption to some level. Whatever happened in ramlila maidan last night is shameful, and whoever passed the order for this is to be under custody, may be he/ she is not true indian.

I think govt. is there only to survive by hook or cook for five years.  They have not any concern about the public . they just want to make their name . But the reality is now in front of the country. People have no right to protest peacefully for their own money. 
I think govt. is forget the power of public . Political party thinks that they are the owner of the country , and whatever they do is not inform to the public. They have forgotten who have made these political party. Its only the people of India. And people have all rights to do whatever they  do for their country.

ok Friends tell me what the meaning of prime minister and president ? They are those person who represent the whole country  and work for country.  But from last night agitation , i dont think so  , they both have go to hell .

Is there not the duty of president or prime minister to come in front and justify all the happenings to public. this is only one person duty who just keep on speaking against Baba ramdev.

Friends i hope u all work protest for removing corruption. And Please show some agggression towards this govt . that what we can do.  I have only one statement for this govt. " laaton k bhoot baaton se nahi mante "

yes prime minister and president should give the reason. but not likely because they r already run by remote control @ 10 janpath

1 Like

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

RAAM ji eradicating corruption has somany solutions..but nothing works..unless we people turn against it..until no one can eradicate it..not even politician..because every individual is linked up with corruption..because corruption is every where..for instance..we all know that Cooking gas is very short in our country..we would get the cylinder when we order before ten days or 15days..but when u pay additional amount as a bribe u will get the Gas within hours..so people are earning enough to pay the extra amount..then what is the necessary for waiting for somany days..see..in the same way everything in the country is linked with such things..we all are seeing the major things in government offices etc..but main reason is we the people..because we don't have time to wait and make our work done..if we can't  do such things with patience how can we stand in a rally and fight against corruption..

in income tax department for not submitting proper accounts we bribe the ITO or commissioner ..for not wearing helmet police stop us.we bribe him with 100 rupess instead fine of 500rs..we don't care our lives there we care our money in such situations..since we are bribing the govt offiicials are used to that and asking for bribe..

The day when we all feel responsible to our country..the day When the officials feel to do work properly..then we will see a corruption free country..

1 Like

CA Ravi Khandelwal (Business) (752 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Just throw "Edvige Antonia Albina Maino (sonia Gandhi) " out of this country.

1 Like

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

As my personal opinion has changed since 1992 about Congress and BJP, I'm not using my right to vote since than. I know many of us will say me a "Bevkoof" but friends what is the sence of selecting one out of a wolf and Bulldog as a guard to save the hen !!!

BJP can do much better as they are still human being but only if they leave the organizations like RSS and play like a real politicions!

The money power of all Congress leaders is more then the funds of India, the reason everyone knows.

They have looted the country not only after our "aajaadi" but far earlier then it..

Because of  them The Boss has been killed.. Becuase of them Partition done... They have made so many states as per there own interest.

On the other side BJP came once in the power and that too with the help of 18 more parties, but they have did so many good work, which i do not think that need to be scriptted here!

But it doesnt mean that BJP is good enough to rule on us.. We need a ruler who has a heart and is a human being not only by body but also by soul...

I urge everybody that do not use your right to vote untill you get a real human being by soul to be voted...

1 Like

ANIL KUMAR JAIN (PRACTISING CONSULTANT) (65 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

WE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF TALKING ON CURRUPTION OR FOR SOLUTIONS SHALL MOVE A HEAD AND DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT AND NOT ONLY AGAINS THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT THE FUTURE GOVERNMENTS SHALL ALSO NOT BE ABLE TO CORRUPT AISA KUCH KARNA FRIENDS............. KYA KARNA SUGGESTION YAHA MAT DENA MUJHE REAL ME KARKE BATAO OR PERSONAL ME MESSAGE KARO MUJHE IF ITS POSSIBLE TO DO I WILL DO.....

1 Like

ANIL KUMAR JAIN (PRACTISING CONSULTANT) (65 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Originally posted by : CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

As my personal opinion has changed since 1992 about Congress and BJP, I'm not using my right to vote since than. I know many of us will say me a "Bevkoof" but friends what is the sence of selecting one out of a wolf and Bulldog as a guard to save the hen !!!

BJP can do much better as they are still human being but only if they leave the organizations like RSS and play like a real politicions!

The money power of all Congress leaders is more then the funds of India, the reason everyone knows.

They have looted the country not only after our "aajaadi" but far earlier then it..

Because of  them The Boss has been killed.. Becuase of them Partition done... They have made so many states as per there own interest.

On the other side BJP came once in the power and that too with the help of 18 more parties, but they have did so many good work, which i do not think that need to be scripttted here!

But it doesnt mean that BJP is good enough to rule on us.. We need a ruler who has a heart and is a human being not only by body but also by soul...

I urge everybody that do not use your right to vote untill you get a real human being by soul to be voted...

I'm also with you I've also never VOTED....... N I WISH TO CONTINUE THE SAME UNLESS SOMETHING IS BETTER IN THE COUNTRY BY SOME GOVERNMENT PARTY AND THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEn

1 Like

Upender Anand (C.A final) (58 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

I 100% agree with Mr jha,  thanks Mr Jha

1 Like

Saurabh N. Nyati (Asst. Manager - Audit) (170 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

certainly gd points raised by Mr. Bafnaji & Ms. Preeti Mehta.

One should start being gd & non-corrupt human being frm oneself. Now its the responsibility of professionals & well educated people like us 2be against Corruption & also other bad things happening in our society. BUT for this we have to practicly impliment all this frm ourself.

Also what happened yesterdy @ Ramleela ground was a shame n vry bad political game played by Cong govt. against Baba Ramdev & their supporters N ultimately all Indians.

BUT I'm sure that this "Fight against Corruption & other Bad things" will not stop untill we succeed.

JAY HIND..!!

Regards,

Saurabh

1 Like

rohit (chennai) (43 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

ACCORDING TO ME,

THE ONLY SOLUTION WHICH HAS A LONG LIFE IS

ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE TO UNDERSTAND  THAT, EARNING MONEY FROM  UNETHICAL WAY

WILL  GOING TO USED   IN    UNETHICAL APPLICATION  ONLY . THAT MONEY  { UNETHICAL EARNED MONEY }       WILL NOT  GOING TO USE TO SOLVE THE PURPOSE OF LIFE , FOR WHICH THEY ARE EARNING MONEY.

ALL PEOPLE  FIRST  HAS TO WRITE THE PURPOSE AS TO WHAT FOR THEY EARNING MONEY.

THAN THEY HAS TO  COMPARE WITH THE  AMOUNT  APPLICATION OF MONEY  TOWARDS THEIR

OBJECT. THEY  WILL ONLY FIND THAT , THE MONEY WHICH THEY HAVE EARNED THROUGH

EHICAL WAY  IS ONLY USED TOWARDS OBJECT OF LIFE.

SO , WHAT IS THE USE TO EARN  THIS ( UNETHICAL) MONEY , WHEN IT DOES NOT  FULFILL

THE  OBJECT

1 Like

UMASHANKAR (MANAGER-ACCOUNTS & FINANCE)   (62 Points)
Replied 06 June 2011

Dear All

It is very very shamefull and bad reaction and dis-cooperation of Governement of India has shown clearly. How the politicians and senior officials are making fool to the people of India against the Corruption and Black Money.

I would request to all please support to bring the Lok Pal Bill against the Corruption and Black Money so that India can be developed  better than  USA or UK.

The Anti-Corruption Program will  improve the followings

1) Good Educaction can be proivided in the whole Counrty

2) Right Person will get right opportunity of Jobs

3) Right Person will get right judgement from Courts.

4) Economy of Indian will be improved & income of all persons will be increased

5)  All illegal business and activities are done by support of corrupted police officers and honest police officers face a lot of problems to reduce such illegal activities.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: