Taking up ca course again

Need guidance!

I got registered in PCC in 2008 and completed articleship and itt.

 In 2012 i got cleared in Group II (papers : 1.cost and financial management ; 2. Taxation; 3. Information technology and strategic management).

 Later got converted and re validated to IPCC in 2013. But due to personal reasons had to give a break to the course. Now I wish to take up and complete the course. 

Is my Group II clearance valid now as per new Scheme. I don't get any idea because the papers are shuffled now auditing was in Group I but now it's in Group II. Can I give exams unit wise or have to appear both groups. 

Replies (1)
you have to give exam according to UNIT wise...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details