Easy Office
LCI Learning

Story of a ca (part 1)

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Prashant Gupta
Dear Aanya

this is not about dignity. when somebody is compell to change the subject/course then this emotion come. perhaps you didnt read fully, Prakash didn't want to join CA. he wanted science but he was compelled, thats why this emotion came.

hmmm... Not fully convinced with your explanation...!!! :-(

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

Yes truly waiting for the 2 part....

this story is filled with so much emotions that evry1 must have recollected their past before n during joining of ca life......

it really hurts when u suddenly come to know that from 2mmorw u will be stopping to do wat u were doing from last several years....yes

but its said that change is permanent and most imp principle of life....yes

very simple but very imp part of our life...thanks for this postyes

2 Like

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

Originally posted by : Aanya

Originally posted by : CA Prashant Gupta

Dear Aanya

this is not about dignity. when somebody is compell to change the subject/course then this emotion come. perhaps you didnt read fully, Prakash didn't want to join CA. he wanted science but he was compelled, thats why this emotion came.

hmmm... Not fully convinced with your explanation...!!! :-(

In real life if someone faces such situations , where he has to just shift to completely different side, which he never thought of ,, only that person can understand the real pain of it...

It's like a dream being broken for a child who just wanted to choose some subjects,,, and cud neva chose it coz his parents were nt able to pay such high fee fr hm....

he has dreamt of living a different lyf right from the begining ,, and when he suddenlly has to shift to the other syd , (which he never thought of) its natural getting shattered that tym.

its like living a different person's lyf just from nw onwards ...

and believe me its really painfull.....

1 Like

Komal Thakur (CA Final) (925 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

but m sure in the second part of the story Mr. Prakash would be a different person ... As he has understood WHATEVA GOD DOES , DOES FR A REASON For the betterment of our future...

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

@ Komal Thakur

you are right komal. when situation changes, man changes himself according to that situation.

in next part definetly Prakash will change himself according to situation

Darwin theory "Survival of fittest"

so if you can't change accordting to time and situation. you will be fail and even time will forget you

2 Like

Deepak Bhagtani (Learner) (462 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

Waiting For Second Part............!!!!!!!yes

1 Like

Kumar A. Ranjan (Student) (1588 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

thanks for sharing this

1 Like

CA JIMI S PATEL (ACCOUNT INCHARGE - GUJARAT REGION)   (98 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

NIce one. Expecting 2 nd part Soon.

(Guest)

Nice strt............

n waiting 4 more parts of it...........

CA Suryakant Dubey (CA ) (931 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

Gud1...it feels as i saw mine future 2day.....smiley

Shruthi Shetty (Articleship) (82 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

Waiting for the second part............

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

thanks to all for your liking

I am working on second part and will post it soon

CA POOJA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (934 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

very nice story let me come to knw.abt part 2...........

Anand Kumar (Student CA Final ) (31 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

This perfectly matches to my story........I am in CA Final though, but those memories of topping science exams, and knitting the dreams of becoming Engineer were ruined due to shortage of money.......commerce was never in the list.

But you have to learn living with whatever you have been gifted with by god.

waiting for 2nd part...........thanks a lot for making me remember those sweet days.

Leez (none) (133 Points)
Replied 08 April 2013

@ HariHaran as you said if a girl is poor but attractive she'll marry a wealthy man in a heartbeat. In a same way, if a man is ugly but rich he'll marry an attractive girl. Its a fact that women go for successful men and men go for attractive women. So you see everyone is selfish.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: