Stock transfer - urgent

Sara11 (Student) (53 Points)

17 February 2015  

This client has his head office at Delhi and branches in many states.. They sent a product for testing to a testing centre here in Chennai (this s not their own testing centre).. there is a branch in chennai too..  This has been taken as a stock transfer from Delhi office.. But as the good didnt exactly arrive at chennai, there is no stock inward entry for the same.. But now the product has come from the testing centre to the chennai branch and sent to their Bhuvaneswar office..

They are willing to file revised return for the month in which the good was not shown inward..

My queries are

1) The stock transfer is shown as a stock transfer with Form F in the head office.. That means here in chennai we mite want to give Form F for this stock transfer.. can i issue form F if i revise the return manually..?

2) Can i do this revision while preparing form ww for the company.? then it would be 100% omission of stock transfer inward.. How to show this.?

3) This month am filing the stock outward from chn to bhuvaneswar.. As I have not claimed any ITC for the same, is any reversal applicable as per fifth amendment in tnvat act..??