Easy Office
LCI Learning

Still no announcement..

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Dr. Sangitaji, u may be right but u r already qualified. The thinking pattern of you and the students generally is different. If u were in our place then u would have understood our position.

Nidhi (Student CA Final ) (226 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Yes. Sangitaji, it is not about Score or preparations. It is about when will it get over and when can we plan for other activities. We have many things to do in life other than waiting for ICAI. 

DrSANGITA PHD MBA(usa)CACSCWA (President Finance & Taxation)   (405 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

If thats the case that you have many other better things in life to do then Just leave CA. ICAI has never invited you to do CA

Replied 19 November 2012

Sangitaji I have used the word "other things" not "better things".

Other things for eg. Going to Native Place, Attending Marriages, etc which everyone has whether he does CA or not. The question whether ICAI has invited me or not is nor relevant here. U r not getting my point.

hitesh (student) (86 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

99 % on 27th November . ..from internal sources of BOS...

Replied 19 November 2012

Now one more Rumour.

Ganesh - ACA, LCS (-) (183 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : DrSANGITA PHD MBA(usa)CACSCWA

If thats the case that you have many other better things in life to do then Just leave CA. ICAI has never invited you to do CA

sangita ji missed d point... d point is dat tho she claoms to b a VP in sum Company, she has so much time in d world to read n comment on every post...

well mayb icai INVITED her to comment on this post :)

Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Nidhi

Now one more Rumour.

i agree wid nidhi completely... we hv other (may or may nt b bettr) things to do in life... other than ca... icai plz take note

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Mr Ganesh You are a bit wrong to that extent. Prez & V P & people at the Top are rather just sitting in their Cabins doing really Nothing, but it is we CAs & Other people with a Medio care position slog & this Big wigs take the Credit. I think you really dont know or have not seen the Life style & working style of a TOP Brass Person. Just because Dr Sangitaji said something which sounds some sense you got wild, No sir maintain the professionalism Quality of accepting the truth even if its Bitter

1 Like

Nitesh Kamath (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Icai is more interested in international conferences and valuation courses in chennai instead of Ca final exams and worst part of it.. I have to attend gmcs during this period god knows what will happen.. Wirc should take a note of this

(Guest)

Ok Yogeshji / Sangitaji / Nidhiji / Ganeshji let us stop fighting among ourselves.

Sangitaji & Yogeshji are also correct to some extent and we students are also correct on our part. Let us discuss about the EXAM DATE which is most important right now.

(Guest)

Sangitaji please give ur valuable comments on this post

/forum/question-to-the-president-of-icai--227913.asp#.UKo6roZJaHc

do u have an answer..because u seem to be supporting ICAI.

Rita Bansal (Senior Audit I/c) (98 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Ganeshji what Yogeshji said also has a Point in it. & with all due respect I can say that she has not said anything specific for ICAI or against Students but she has replied to a query to some Mr sachinji, & which is very correct, I also dont remember ICAI coming to my place to Invite me to Join but it was me who had waited in a line for 45 mins to submit my form But what i feel that you were invited by ICAI to join the course & so Pls call the prez directly & ask him that if he doesnt gv the new date Immd then you would leave CA, Prez daar jayega & will Immd gv an appology to you & declare  the date so Pls sir do something for us coz without you taking the matter with ICAI they will not declare the New date

1 Like

Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Yogesh

Mr Ganesh You are a bit wrong to that extent. Prez & V P & people at the Top are rather just sitting in their Cabins doing really Nothing, but it is we CAs & Other people with a Medio care position slog & this Big wigs take the Credit. I think you really dont know or have not seen the Life style & working style of a TOP Brass Person. Just because Dr Sangitaji said something which sounds some sense you got wild, No sir maintain the professionalism Quality of accepting the truth even if its Bitter

Mr Yogeshji (partner) You are a bit wrong to that extent... des top brass ppl like VP, AVP, Partners, etc.. appear to b doin nothing but dey actually hv a lot of THINKING work to do... WE ppl a d real WORKERS (kamgaars)...

but if such top brass person has so much free time... den he/she is plain lucky... or has no job actually..

dont worry i m not goin WILD :)

jus chill mahn... breathe easy.. :)

Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Rahul B

Ganeshji what Yogeshji said also has a Point in it. & with all due respect I can say that she has not said anything specific for ICAI or against Students but she has replied to a query to some Mr sachinji, & which is very correct, I also dont remember ICAI coming to my place to Invite me to Join but it was me who had waited in a line for 45 mins to submit my form But what i feel that you were invited by ICAI to join the course & so Pls call the prez directly & ask him that if he doesnt gv the new date Immd then you would leave CA, Prez daar jayega & will Immd gv an appology to you & declare  the date so Pls sir do something for us coz without you taking the matter with ICAI they will not declare the New date

auditorsaab :) evn i wz not invited... i also stood in line to submit form...

u seem to b frustrated soul... itna gussa kyu karte ho... jus chill yaar... har ek comment ka itna AUDIT mat karo... thoda kaam articled assistants k liye b rakh do... atb for May 2013 to u :D

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: