Easy Office
LCI Learning

Still no announcement..

Page no : 3

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

It is 27th November.

Check the announcement.

Enjoy..!!

Ganesh - ACA, LCS (-) (183 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Udit Gupta

It is 27th November.

Check the announcement.

Enjoy..!!

kaha hai bhai announcement.....

Replied 19 November 2012

Wait for sometime, it will come..

(Guest)

dude...kahan hai announcement??

Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Udit Gupta

It is 27th November.

Check the announcement.

Enjoy..!!

udit dont fool other students... mama bana raha hai sabko... go home n play videogames... :D

Hetal (Student CS) (189 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

no announcement stil dude .....

Rita Bansal (Senior Audit I/c) (98 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Date is decided for 27 November 2012 & wait for the Announcement Notification on ICAI site. Also Mr ganesh Why are you getting so Frustrated to Tell Uditji the words Bacche Ghar pe jao aur Video Game Khelo.

Sir 27th is the correct Information given by Udit & see the announcement very Soon & Specially Mr Ganesh Do remember to appologise to Mr Udit & also thank him for before hand Ander ki Khabar

1 Like

Replied 19 November 2012

Ok Ganesh let the announcement come, then look at my post and the words u have used and after that don't forget to press the Thank button. :-)

(please don't ask the source)

Replied 19 November 2012

Thank u Mr. Rahul :-)

Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : Rahul B

Date is decided for 27 November 2012 & wait for the Announcement Notification on ICAI site. Also Mr ganesh Why are you getting so Frustrated to Tell Uditji the words Bacche Ghar pe jao aur Video Game Khelo.

Sir 27th is the correct Information given by Udit & see the announcement very Soon & Specially Mr Ganesh Do remember to appologise to Mr Udit & also thank him for before hand Ander ki Khabar

SORRY udit for my comment...

when a person does mistake no shame to say sorry

dude atb fo ca final. tc

ravi singhal (CA Final) (96 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

after reading all these posts i can say that CA course has lost its charm. Earlier there was professionalism in this course but now students fight like kids. ICAI shouldnt have postponed the mumbai exams. Let them come and write in that bandh ( who can come and write, others who cares) raher than Icai postponing it. If some senior people write some post then some people pass comments to it.Ok Nidhi , Sangitha ji is qualified but i am not but i agree with her , now what u have to say. This is a platform for professionals to do big things and not to complain about icai. If ppl have "other things" to do let them go and do . Icai also has other works apart from declaring the dates for exams. Its not that the first announcement should be for the revised date of exam. It can be for anything. When I see my principal and other ppl of this freternity i feel will the new budding CA's can anytime in their life be comparable to them. Just because u have completed CA or u are doing CA u are not a great person. CA's are respected in the society only for their knowledge and not for their degree. CA's who have qualified but have not got the requisite jobs are egs for this. i dont want to name any one in my post but for whomever i say this they will understand after reading mine and their posts

Hetal (Student CS) (189 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

neither are u helpin by sayin such things ......

ravi singhal (CA Final) (96 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

just go and ask sangitha ji and rahul ji how they have reached to that heights. Reaching der was difficult but after reaching der life is so easy. Dont study just to pass the exams study so as to gain knowledge. gyaanmeva: pradeepha:. kamyaabi paane ke liye nahi gyaan paane ke liye padho. When some senior CA comments instead of doing backwaas eithr dont reply or reply professionally

Disha (Article) (35 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

might b on 27th as per wht everyone's saying... posted on fb..

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

Originally posted by : ravi singhal

just go and ask sangitha ji and rahul ji how they have reached to that heights. Reaching der was difficult but after reaching der life is so easy. Dont study just to pass the exams study so as to gain knowledge. gyaanmeva: pradeepha:. kamyaabi paane ke liye nahi gyaan paane ke liye padho. When some senior CA comments instead of doing backwaas eithr dont reply or reply professionally

Hey Ravi I don't know about Sangithaji or Rahulji and neither do u know? Do You? Just because if somebody updates his qualification like ca,cs,icwai, USA(MBA), PHD can u realy on such things.  And as far as for gaining knowledge full lifetime is there near about 30-35 years. Why waste attemp in gaining knowledge instead of passing. Ravi go and have DEW. Bade hoja bacche

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: