Easy Office
LCI Learning

Still no announcement..

Page no : 4

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

And Yes if Professionals want a professional Reply they should comment professionally. Do u expect us to give each and every TOM, DICK and Harry same amount of Respect? And as far as Budding CA are concerned dont take any tension about them, they will outshine . Just think about your own professional development rather than thinking for others.

ravi singhal (CA Final) (96 Points)
Replied 19 November 2012

dear frn yash I guess u know this is not a tom d**k and harry website. If it is then even u are one. bache tu abhi bacha hai isleye tera manana hai ki dew peene se hi bacha bada hota hai. tune abhi article chalu kiya hai samjha. mein khatam karne wala hoon wo bhi big 4 se. So i dont think that i have to grow up i guess rather u should . People like u believe that 30 - 35 years are there to learn , i dont think like u.the day i am qualified i need not learn anything but will definately teach students like u(in case u have any doubts)

Replied 19 November 2012

Hey Ravi I Guess U R right U will not learn anything as u have said urself and it was expected from U. And as far as Big 4 is concerned its good for you that u have worked there because a person who does not want to learn cannot progress so atleast Big 4 tag will be of great help to u.

Replied 19 November 2012

And as far as ur teaching to other students is concerned please take down following point before u teach students like me otherwise you will spoil there life

1. COmpany bill will be implement in Winter session of 2012. Will be applicable from 01.04.2014 so please be updated about that as our ICAI has to still adopt it. Please dont gain experience in 1956 Bill

2.Hon'ble finance minister PC Chidamabaram will try to implement GST(Hope u know full form as ur are form big one) in April 2013 U will learn in Big 4

3.AS convernged with IFRS also know as IND AS will be implemented as soon as company bill passes so please gain knowledge in 45 IND AS

4 CAS will be mandatroy from 01.04.2014 so do take note of that

5.DTC will be applicable after election so do make sure to gain knowledge in that

Many more things are there to be told to u but my frnd as ur working in BIG 4 you might also know about take over code, GAAR, Anti piracy law, Changes in M&A, Valuation principles and many more things

I learned this from my mid size firm, so you must have been had magnified exposure in there areas 

Replied 19 November 2012

dear frn yash , eithr u dont understand english or u are to small to understand. u said there are 30 -35 years to learn. what u want to learn in those years i want to do that in my article period and i guess i did. Even if it were to be a small firm i would have learnt der also. I dont  need a  big4 tag for this. every tom d**k and harry dont get in big4's. few sheeps  get with recommendation but peple like me get because of theri knowledge. I dont think so i have to give a proof or a certificate for what i have learnt in my articles or taught my clients . you seem to be a small kid frn. a cpt pass out i guess. So u are talking like dis

Replied 19 November 2012

Mr Knowledgeable person (Ravi ofcourse) I appreciate that u appreciate yourself because i have never seen knowlegeable persons appreciating themselves. SO u are unique. And as far as 30-35 years are concerned please do have a kind disucssion with any of your Big 4 partner about  the transition happening in accounting profession right now, he will throw light on dark tunnel of your mind.

And as far as me being samll kid so be it after all every child is a father of man. Small kids like me can give u valuable lessons for your lifetime but for that u have to shed you ego because after all you cannot call CPT pass out just kids, they are also smart or more smart than you but everyone do not give certificate like your clients about your knowledge. SOme people show there intelligncne by providing certificate but some show their intellignece by keeping quiet. Dr Manmohan sing is an calssic example provided you a bringht article from Big 4 have senese of india policits. Ignore spelling errors if any mr knowlegeable

Replied 19 November 2012

what u want to show my frn. that u no everything . if u no to drive a maruthi 800 there is no need for u to join a driving class to learn how to drive a ford feigo. everything is same ony design is new with some modernisation. if something is getting updated i neednt learn everything from scratch. if some new things come i am not the finance minister to know that before its inception. I will learn new things as and when it comes to my way..i hope u got ur answer.

(Guest)

Friends.
Sorry to intrup you..
i am saying what i feel, not at all personal.
i visit Lawersclubindia and Mbaclubindia.
people on these forums are actually awesum, they set & maintain A Standard , A class.
in CCI, Professionalism are actually maintained but some issue or debate or Ego of individual is like
chub raha hai.

we have only one life and very important works are to be done.
So Friends Focus.

1 Like

Replied 19 November 2012

thats what i said my yash . u are not trying to understand what i am trying to tell u .. i did not say i am the most knowledgeble person. u should learn as and when things come to u . thats how i have learnt. let the tranitions happen . from english icai is not going to jump to chinese language. updates come and they will be coming . if u have seen DTC as u said so ( gave a big list) u should see DTC is nothing new. its old wine in new bottle. i guess u got my reply. and see dear frn yash i ve not come here to fight wid anyone.

Replied 19 November 2012

So atlast my dear friend you will learn , that was the point i was trying to instill in your volcanic mind of not learning anythig after clearing CA.  Ford figeo have much advance features than maruti 800. So if you teach someone to drive ford figeo and when that kind perosons asks you what is the function of this button then your experience in maruti 800 willnot count.  U have to have full understaning of ford figeo.

And as far as your kind self have suggested to me "a cpt pass out "about basic being clear then no matter what ever come you can understand, then sir just do me one favour Study IND AS 16 "PPE" and AS 10 Fixed assets . Then what i m trying to tell will be understood by your kind self.

U say that i m trying to show that i know all things, its another example of your volcanice mind,

I have just stated whatever is happening in current scenario, which u might have discussed with BIG Collegues and partner 

Replied 19 November 2012

i agree wid u my frn ( mr learning) .mera manana hai ki aap bilkul sahi hai.

Replied 19 November 2012

No ravi i was never right neither were u it was just  matter of clarification of things which we both did. Ultimately we gained knowledge in this disucssion. Anyways hope this will not sow seeds of hatered towards me by you, because i have to gain lot of knowledge from you.

Replied 19 November 2012

dear frn yash i gave that feigo eg because earlier i had maruthi 800 and now i have a feigo. there was nothing new i found . and what ever new adjustments (updates) are der , dey are too easy to understand. if u no ABCDEF etc  upto Z then framing lines and pronunciation becomes easy.

Replied 19 November 2012

no my frnd yash never it will sow any seeds of hatered. in case i can help u by any means will be a gr8 pleasure for me. I never said i am a learned scholar etc, but still what ever i no ( after new updates if any) will definately teach u abt that. and thanks dear frn yash

Replied 19 November 2012

Yes Ravi if you know abcdef upto z then framing lines and pronounciation is easy provided we all know the principles of grammer. Ravi thanks for being ready to be a helping hand. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: