Easy Office
LCI Learning

Still no announcement..

Page no : 5

Aashutosh Bhide (Article) (104 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Are sab jan internal source se exam ka date nikal rahe hain....... ab koi announcement ka bhi date nikalo.......wink

CA Ajit Gajera (Practicing Chartered Accountants)   (124 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

I think institute bhul gai he ki mumbai ka idt ka paper pending he.................

tejas Jain (CA) (69 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

its on 27th

Aashutosh Bhide (Article) (104 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

27 exam date pata hain....... announcement date my friend......frown

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

CA-Final exam in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai [Zone I to Zone XI], Thane, and Panvel rescheduled to 27th November, 2012 – Same venue and same timings.

(Guest)

STOP SPREADING RUMOURS.....

Sanjay Shetty (CA Final Student) (36 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

I am not able to understand when whole of the notification is available on Facebook pages, why there is a delay in putting that up in the website, so that we are sure about the date. We cant rely until and unless its on the website... This is really irritating

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

[Set up by an Act of Parliament]

Post Box No.7112, ICAI BHAWAN, Indraprastha Marg

New Delhi – 110002

TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART III SECTION 4 OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA

NOTIFICATION                                    19th November, 2012

No.13-CA(Exam)/N/2012/III: In partial modification of the Institute’s Notification No. 13-CA(Exam)/N/2012 dated 4th July, 2012, it is notified for general information that due to unavoidable circumstances, the Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws, and the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, scheduled for 18th November, 2012, in the Examination Centre(s) in Mumbai [Zone I to Zone XI], Thane, and Panvel was postponed. The Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws shall now be held on Tuesday, the 27th November, 2012 at the same venue and at the same timings, i.e. 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. Admit Cards already issued would remain valid. As for the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, the same shall be held on Saturday, the 22nd December, 2012.

(G. Somasekhar)

Additional Secretary (Examinations)

Sanjay Shetty (CA Final Student) (36 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Finally the notification is out. But again it would have been better if we first knew about the date from the website rather than facebook. All the best friends.

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi – 110002

TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART III SECTION 4 OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA

NOTIFICATION                                              19th November, 2012

No.13-CA(Exam)/N/2012/III: In partial modification of the Institute’s Notification No. 13-CA(Exam)/N/2012 dated 4th July, 2012, it is notified for general information that due to unavoidable circumstances, the Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws, and the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, scheduled for 18th November, 2012, in the Examination Centre(s) in Mumbai [Zone I to Zone XI], Thane, and Panvel was postponed. The Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws shall now be held on Tuesday, the 27th November, 2012 at the same venue and at the same timings, i.e. 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. Admit Cards already issued would remain valid. As for the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, the same shall be held on Saturday, the 22nd December, 2012.

(G.Somasekhar)

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

/forum/27-11-2012-final-ca-exam-idt-in-mumbai-227975.asp#.UKsZR-QTGB8

shrikanth (article) (24 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Notification - Special Examination - (20-11-2012)

New Delhi - 110002

19th November, 2012
NOTIFICATION

No.13-CA(Exam)/N/2012/III: In partial modification of the Institute’s Notification No. 13-CA(Exam)/N/2012 dated 4th July, 2012, it is notified for general information that due to unavoidable circumstances, the Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws, and the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, scheduled for 18th November, 2012, in the Examination Centre(s) in Mumbai [Zone I to Zone XI], Thane, and Panvel was postponed. The Final Examination in Paper 8 – Indirect Tax Laws shall now be held on Tuesday, the 27th November, 2012 at the same venue and at the same timings, i.e. 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. Admit Cards already issued would remain valid. As for the Post Qualification Course(s) Examination(s) in Management Accountancy, Corporate Management, Tax Management, and Insurance and Risk Management, the same shall be held on Saturday, the 22nd December, 2012.

(G. Somasekhar)

PRATEEK MANOCHA (CA FINAL Result Awaited)   (43 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

Originally posted by : DrSANGITA PHD MBA(usa)CACSCWA

Oh friends dont bother about the new dates Just enjoy yourself as I feel all Exams which were Scheduled on 18th So all of you must have been just studied & prepared for that. So now just do an additional Revision for one day before the Revised exam date & get 70 - 75 marks coz either case IDT is always a subject to score 60+ so now y9ou all Revised Zone students can target  70 - 75+ Rather Thank ICAI then cursing it & creating a big commotion here.

Yes you are absolute right.. Even others also got an idea about exam paper...Students can see ICAI asked questions from all those chapters which a student don't revise 1 day before exam.. So, just relax... Moreover, its an advantage for the students of Thane and Panvel as last exam of IDT can help many students to clear their group(s).

PRATEEK MANOCHA (CA FINAL Result Awaited)   (43 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

@ Yogesh

Yup i am enjoiing at home.. Dude, ICAI should treat every student on equal parity.. look at you, you got additional preparatory leaves of 10 days for the same exams which i gave on 18th Novemeber.. All of us was studying for this exam from last 1.5year or you can say 4.5 years for CA course...

Now this is the time you got to take advantage over others.. else you go back home and play video games bcz u hv already studied for the exams.. 

Chill dude..

An old english proverb "The grass is always greener on the other sides"......if you are that much mature then understand what m trying to explain you.

vivek (accounts manager) (23 Points)
Replied 20 November 2012

New Delhi - 110002

19th November, 2012
NOTIFICATION

(G. Somasekhar)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: