Easy Office

Start ur practice and get outsource work

Page no : 2

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 26 August 2017

Hi Friends,

I am qualified Company Secretary and Charaterd Accountant (Final 2nd Group pending yet). I have great experience of 10 years in accounting, auditing, taxation, corporate consultancy, Company secretarial work, ESI, PF, Trade mark, Society, Trust, etc. I worked in many companies, CA and CS firm. Now I started my own practice but facing difficulyt to get the clients. Market is wrost, Professional are doing at very less fees like labour charges. If anyone can help then help please.

Arif Ali
[CA(F), CS, B.Com(H)]
Apt Co Advisory
Delhi

Anuj (student) (36 Points)
Replied 31 January 2018

HI Pritam,

Even i am in the same state and experiencing the same problems that you have mentioned, i would be very grateful to you if you could guide me on how to start and manage your own practice.

Thanking you in anticipation

CA Anuj Jallan

anujjallan @ gmail.com

CA NAVEEN AGGARWAL (Article) (28 Points)
Replied 05 June 2018

I think if some one passed in ipcc then he can take ATC certificate from ICAI. That is also can be shown as degree.

raghunath R (Student) (2 Points)
Replied 08 March 2019

Dear Sir,

This is Raghunath R Qualified CA Final in Nov'2018. I am also started practice recently after my qualification. My self from middle class family background & I had very much passion towards practice, that's why my self preferred to take the risk from very beginning.  Please advice me on handle the situation & also if you have excess work refer me.

Thanks

Dhaval Paun (CA Practice ) (22 Points)
Replied 23 November 2019

Hello

To start getting work as a Chartered Accountant from Foreign Countries without any huge investments, you should try Freelancing Platforms like UPWORK.

Divya jain (31 Points)
Replied 27 December 2022

Major Benefits of outsourcing accounting services is the cost-effectiveness and can be as high as 99.95% when it comes to generating accurate results.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: