Agreed....Congrats to all of them....
congrats to all Top Members ![]()
Congrats to all for their valuable contributions.....![]()
& thanks to Bhargav for giving this opportunity to appreciate all these stars...![]()
Congrats to all for their valuable contributions..... & thanks to Bhargav for giving this opportunity to appreciate all these stars...
Many congratulations and a big round of applause for all the super wonderful contributors of Caclubindia.
Keep sharing your knowledge with all of us.
Thanks
Ankur
congrats to all 5 members....nd remaining top members too....
nd thanks for ur contribution to us..
Thanx A lot Bharghav Sirji And All CCI Members
congratulation to all CCI Member........... Good Job........................![]()
congratulations to all 5 stars !
I hesitate after “Thanks Scam” because I am also one of the vicitms but Congratulations to all.
| Originally posted by : Santosh Mishra | ||
![]() |
I hesitate after “Thanks Scam” because I am also one of the vicitms but Congratulations to all. |
![]() |
Mr. Mishra,
Avoid spreading the “after effect” of yesterday happenings in every post. Everything is all right in CCI and there is nothing to worry. Sir there is nothing to hesitate so please do not exaggerate the things. Please consider this as a humble request.
Thanks
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals