Some of feeling i got down through in Articleships.

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)

14 June 2009  

This is that part of my life where i met different types of people of different nature, different caste, some elder in age ,some yough in age (but elder in proud)............but then too i am the same because i know some or the pther day i have to go to GOD and has to pay for everything that i am doing on earth....................that time would be the best time of my life because i well know that GOD cn never punish me for no reason..............

Now comes talk about articleships:

This phase is very unusual ........very different from my previous life.................so many people.........so many rules...........so many restriction...............so many listening............but see i m smiling and happy now also :)

I met my principle......a person who can't keep water i his office but has money to keep web cams in every corner of office......a person full of proud even when his dad died he opened office because a client was paying him an amount........ a person who is always late to come on outside audit but scolds article assistant giving excuse that he came at dot time at office place but found no one there......i think he got blind that time or he was ashamed of entering his office only without seeing article assistant.........a person who has nothing to do with girl article life...he just wants her to be a dancing doll in office......what else can be said.....but his luck he is CA for whle world but for me he is just a human being who does'nt have respect for other human being................CONGRATS ICAI for having such a member.............IS THIS  A CA

Then come turn of a senior office female employee.....full of EGO, PROUD, JEALOUSY........even no manners to talk to articles but when comes to talk in front of boss or client no try is left to impress by her sweet emotional and just fake words...........but then again her luck......she is very lucky that whenever she does mistakes other listen for that...if she does'nt studies then too she scored in distinction........even not doing CA but knows each and every part of CA"S work and well experience of 3 yrs................IS THIS A CA"S OFFICE STAFF

Then comes Senior article assistant who has 6 months experience so a great amount of proud and who just knows to use and throw..................for going outside audit they say you go na but when talk comes of stay ...then please u stay here in city and take permission from parents to go for threee day hault audit and i will go for tomorrow one day audit..........just use it one time and then throw away...why not our routines changes because of them...............IS THIS A CA STUDENT

Then comes articles of same experience ....don't know much work but then too iterested in other's topics and gossiping........and says in morning that senior is nice and in evening says that senior is worst.....just a change of attitude in few hrs...........also a great amount of proud that i know everything and tries level best to underestimate other same experience articles.......................IS THIS A CA STUDENT?

Then come office boy ....knows nothing about work but always pretends that i am the best in office you give me work........i remember i have taught him purchase entries from the day of my articleship till today but he then to askeshow to do sales entry ............................IS THIS A CA STUDENT"S DUTY

Then lastly comes family members....knowing that CA is tough a long and full day consuming carreer feild says that you go office just because you want to avoid household work or dad's firm............or just because time pass.......you think your parents could not do anything in life so you should do and tell then that you are the best.................but i knw particularly any child in this world will never ever try to hurt his/her parents...............but then why dont they try to understand him/her in such situation.....instead of motiating why underestimation??????????

This is all unusual situtaions, person, natures of humans i have seen in my life.....and thanx to god atleast once in life he gave me a chance to meet such people so that my believe that humans never hate or hurt humans has broken and am leaving now in real world of KALYUG

But i know when i would be CA i will try my best to withdraw this all kinds of thinking, inferior- superior,ego, proud, jealousy.....but sometimes again a feeling drowns upon me that whether i can be CA in such a situation.......have i ever studied with quiet mind and heart........

from morning 6 to 10 household + getting ready for office then

from 10.30 to 8.00 office hours

from again 8 o night i sit studying but only goes in my mind is this that someone in office like this too e....someone didnt said good about me...someone tonted me....i dont know simple work how can i ask query to seniors and listen to them..........

but tell me has any child born from mom's stomach with full learned work ....ans is NO

well this was only a sharing of my small part of my life.......just because you all are CA"s or students pursuing CA

hope so you can understand me well

i know that this talks and little fights and my soo much thinking would never be helpful in life......

but now you all have to ocme forward and tell me how to overcome this difficulty...

otherwise i would set aside CA and just think on this issues...........

please if your experience is same then please do help me and tell me how should i forget home talks at home and office talks at office and only should concentrate on my work and studies...................

GOD SHOULD GIVE EVERY PERSON THE BEST LUCK HE HAS

GOD BLESS YOU ALL