Software Engineer with his wife

 

Software Engineer with his wife.
 
Husband - hey dear, I am logged in.

·       Wife - would you like to have some snacks?
Husband - hard disk full.

·       Wife - have you brought the saree.
Husband - Bad command or file name.


·       Wife - but I told you about it in morning.
Husband - erroneous syntax, abort, retry, cancel.

·       Wife - Ya ALLAH! forget it where's yoursalar.
Husband - fine in use, read only, try after some time.


·       Wife - at least give me your credit cart, I can do some shopping.
Husband - sharing violation, access denied.


·       Wife - I made a mistake in marrying you..
Husband - date type mismatch.


·       Wife - you are useless.
Husband - by default.


·       Wife - who was there with you in the car this morning?
Husband - system unstable press ctrl, alt, del to Reboot.


·       Wife - what is the relation between you & your Receptionist?
Husband - the only user with write permission.

·       Wife - what is my value in your life?
Husband - unknown virus detected.


·       Wife - do you love me or your computer?
Husband - Too many parameters.


·       Wife - I will go to my dad's house.
Husband - program performed illegal operation, it will Close.


·       Wife - I will leave you forever.
Husband - close all programs and log out for another User.


·       Wife - it is worthless talking to you.
Husband - shut down the computer.


·       Wife - I m going
Husband - Its now safe to turn off your computer
 

for more visit my blog at caclub click here

Replies (5)

good one but very old

 Very nice

Nice one....

nice one..

Very nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details