Easy Office
LCI Learning

Slaughter House Plan (Pl give your comment)

Page no : 2

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

@ Navin Ji - Sir I think u have quoted the wrong name here. It's Ankur and not Pulkit.

And yes I do agree that this plan s'd be stopped with immediate effect.

Deepak Gupta (CA Student) (15922 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

Navinji nobody is here to argue or involve in any fight against anybody. Its just an effort to make the members aware about the current situation and make this portal better and should not be taken in a negative manner. A true professional is the one who keeps learning from his mistakes and keeps polishing his skills till his last breath. Kaun sa hume laddu milne wale hain aapse ladkar.
Ankur is not posting immature comments. Basically he is just trying to put the bitter facts in front of everybody. Yes, Navinji you are right, Ipod is of no value for a CA but just once ask CA Vivek M . According to him no Ipod no contribution. Well this can happen in any field. Different poeple with different thoughts.
Navinji your intentions of sharing knowledge might be good but objections has been raised on the WAY you are sharing. If the post is rich in content you don't have to post the links in other members profile. If you keep posting good content and when you do not post something members will come to check your profile that you have posted or not.
It's not against a particular person. It's against every person who is doing this.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

Without debate, without criticism; no administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive. 

- John F Keneedy

On one point; there may be different views.  

Further,  different views at different points of time by the same persons !

If something is going wrong; then surely it should be stopped. 

The word caclub means it is a "friends' club."  By sending a PM - "not to send such links in future,"  one can easily avoid arguments.

With arguments we can win situations but lose people.

There are lots of sharing every day at caclub. One can easily focus on what he likes and/or useful. 

Still if there is any unwanted link on the profile; for the time being it can be deleted by just a click on dustbin. 

Lets be  good friends on the site. 

3 Like

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

@ Deepak ...i am still laughing i dint know Ca Vivek M  said something like that.. I knew from the very beginning becuase if you look at his post in the last month then you will get the idea what he was trying to do...

@ CA Surender Kumar Sir... Very well Said sir.. but i will slightly disagree on the Fact that its Friend Club.. Its a Professional Platform..there are thousands of Community sites out there..we can do this social networking stuff dere.. Be friend but more importantly be Professional in sharing knowledge and Experience .

@ Pulkit ...you got trapped in here ....hehehe

@ Ca naveen ji ... We Respect your Contribtution , and lets sum it up here..

No hard Feeling for anyone...

Durga prasad Ambati (Taxation, Pursuing CA) (737 Points)
Replied 11 May 2011

"Without debate, without criticism; no administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive". 

- John F Keneedy

Nice quotation.   Im agree with you.

Thanks to CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA...

I LIKE YOUR PROFESSIONALISM......

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: