Simply love this story of four candles

The Four Candles burned slowly.
Their ambiance was so soft you could hear them speak... 

 

The first candle said, "I Am Peace, but these days, nobody wants to keep me lit." 
Then Peace's flame slowly diminished and went out completely. 

 

The second candle said, "I Am Faith, but these days, I am no longer indispensable." 
Then Faith's flame slowly diminished and went out completely. 

 

Sadly the third candle spoke, "I Am Love and I haven't the strength to stay lit any longer."
"People put me aside and don't understand my importance. 

They even forget to love those who are nearest to them." 
And waiting no longer, Love went out completely. 

 

Suddenly... 

A child entered the room and saw the three candles no longer burning. 


The child began to cry, 

"Why are you not burning?  You are supposed to stay lit until the end." 

 

Then the Fourth Candle spoke gently to the little boy, 

"Don't be afraid, for I Am Hope, and while I still burn, 

we can re-light the other candles." 
 

With shining eyes, the child took the Candle of Hope 

and lit the other three candles. 

 

Never let the Flame of Hope go out.

With Hope in your life, no matter how bad things may be,

Peace, Faith and Love may shine brightly once again.

 
Replies (4)

Thanx for sharing........

Very nice !!! thanks.

wwooww....

 

Very nice message given by u..............

 

Thanx 4 Sharing...........

Intresting! Keep Sharing

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details