Easy Office

Simple ways to increase your intelligence

Page no : 2

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Nice work..Bookmarked...

raunak (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Depends upon the kind of stress u r in?
relationship or academic?

Replied 13 December 2012

Originally posted by : raunak

Depends upon the kind of stress u r in?
relationship or academic?

thx.. so all that mentioned above by sanket stands true..

raunak (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

How Come? Tips given by me keeps u stress free....tips given by sanket is outdated..impossible to follow in 2012.....

deepali agarwal (Company Secretary) (1289 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Amazing techniques...But really tough...

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Thankx for the appreciation....

M greatful.....smiley

Mohika Sinha (Student CA- Final CS- Executive)   (169 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

very helpful... thanks...

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Originally posted by : raunak

I doubt how many follow these..all these tips were developed during late 1980s....world has changed since them,....nw its a fast life and very hectic.....early to bed early to rise and minimise television watching,reading books etc doesnt hold good in 2012..for students its either tuitions,articleship and studies..they get tired very much...its difficult for them to sleep early....specially 2-3 months before exams....same for professionals...they reach home late..obv they wud watch tv till 11-12....the revised theory shud be..

sleep for 8 hrs atleast..
watch tv..bt watch more of humorous shows
eat badaam
take proper calcium
dont overstress,do yoga

and enjoy life.....
only a person with a healthy mind (free of stress) will be more intelligent than others. 

Dear sir, i am little disagree with you on some points. As Old is gold, good tips are always good. I rarely watch tv. i don't take tutions. i read books a lot.(which is most necessary and cant be replaced by anything). still i can sleep at 10.30 and wake up around 6 am. Exams cant affect much. and i am not a exception.

For professionals, at times it may not possible to sleep early due to work load, but most of the times they can do that if they manage time effectively. thats why they called professioals.

A disciplined person is mostly stress free.

aman manchanda (completed B.COM HONS and ca final first group)   (133 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

Sorry  sanket

Not  satisfied with your above theories

everyone has their own life style of living and we are no one to force them 

watching TV , playing games on iPad , iPhone or lappy are the sources of enjoyment oonly exercise of brain is rubbish 

the Main is only 3 hrs which which we bear in exam 

Early to bed early to rise is rubbish 

nowadays most of the students prefer to study late at night

because at night our brains runs faster in learning and all as there is no noise no one disturbs us

Sorry to say these theories which you have described have no use 

sabki apni life hoti hai 

raunak (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

@ aman....thanx atleast kisine meri tarah socha....ealry to bed early to rise etc doesnt hold good in todays era..sabki apni life hoti hai..the main thing is to sleep 7-8 hrs....ye sab gyaan dene me acha lagta hai.....harldy 5/100 people actually follows it..tab to tv mat dekho..dont eat junk foods..clubs disco mat jao...saadhu bankar himalaya pe baith jao..lolz..

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

@ Raunak I do not how  many professional you know? But thing is that I know many professionals( specially from film industries) who used to go bed even at 9.30 p.m.

My point is that do not think you are Mr. " ALL KNOWS" in bengali " Sri. Sabjanta".

raunak (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

after corrections its " @ Raunak I do not how many professionals you know? But thing is that I know many professionals( specially from movies) who used to go to bed even at 9.30 p.m.

My point is that do not think yourself as a   Mr. " ALL KNOWS" or  in bengali " Sri. Sabjanta".

Now coming to ur point..I never said that I knw everything...Am merely stating the fact which is true today.....all these proverbs are very old which dont hold good in todays world.....everybody has different life,,,,you cannot give gyaans to make someone stop watching tv and make him/her sleep early....i watch tv and play playstation till 12 or 1 at night....I sleep for 8 hrs..wake up at 9 am..still am fit and I have cleared CA in one attempt.....so ?? all these gyaans are good when given to someone..thats it.

aman manchanda (completed B.COM HONS and ca final first group)   (133 Points)
Replied 16 December 2012

smiley @ raunak : rite dude

i hate people who always says ki yeh karo and Woh kaRo 

what the hell is this

sabki apni life hai apni space hai 

I am a game freaker , I play games on my iPhone and iPad for atleast 6-7 hrs a day and passed my CA INTER AND CA FINAL FIRST GROUP IN FIRST ATTEMPT ONLY

Waiting for my result for second group

i love to watch TV also

i like BIG BOSS and others 

in short don't follow this rubbish theories which are of no use

just  use your Brain's what to do and what not to do

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 16 December 2012

Good people, good theories

One should always do what suits to him. The most important thing is to maintaining balance between work and enjoy.

Me also love to play games, music, visiting sites etc. But it depends on time. Enjoy much at enjoy time and study or work when time comes for that too. then everything is ok. Life is not only about work, fun is equal part of it.  we should shift our gears according to road.

Replied 16 December 2012

Agree with D. Kumar..

Hey Guys..there is no point in fighting..

The Methods told by Sanket is THE Idle & Best methods..

However we have modified our lifestyle i will say corrupted our life style in such a way that we dont realised yet..

Robin Sharma has also mentioned in his advantages of waking up early in his book "The monk who sold his Ferrari".

Depriving from sleep has many disadvantages, so compensating same by sleeping more in day time is not that much fruitful to our human body..

Yet, in this fast life we should try to keep near to sources of life...

i.e. Sun Light, Water, Good natural enviornment (Walking / Brisk walk in early morning), Fresh Air & Right Food.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: