SIGNATURE OF PRINCIPAL OR ANY CA

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept)) (1426 Points)

14 February 2011  

I HAVE COMPLETED MY  ARTICLESHIP AND GOT COMPLETION LETTER FROM ICAI.

BUT THE PRINTOUT OF PDF FILE GENERATED AFTER FILLING ONLINE EXAM FORM REQUIRES SIGNATURE OF PRINCIPAL AT 2nd PAGE. IT SHOWS THIS:-

DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT

I request for permission to present myself at the Final Examination to be held in May, 2011 conducted by the Institute of Chartered

Accountants of India. I declare the facts and information provided above are complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I am

also aware that my admission shall become invalid if I make wrong declaration and undertake to abide by the decision of the Council in such situation.

Signature of the candidate 

Name and Signature of the

Principal with

Place: Membership No

(I do hereby certify that the photograph affixed above is that of Mr./Ms ANIL KUMAR GUPTA) who has signed in my presence.The particulars

as furnished on this form have been verified by me and found correct with reference to the documents produced before me by the candidate)

Enclosures: Certificate of service

Important: Please do not fold this document while posting

2/4

BUT ON WEBSITE OF www,icaiexam.org shows

Step 4: Affix Photograph & Signature: Paste your Photograph, Sign the form using Black/Blue Ink Pen and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/Parents, as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.

I HAVE CALLED TO ICAI. THEY SAID THAT ANY CA CAN SIGN ON FORM IN MY SITUATION

BUT ON PRINTOUT THE WORD " PRINCIPAL" IS USED.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?