Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should i leave CA

Page no : 2

Charu Srivastava (Company Secretary) (4210 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Nothing is impossible in this world.Try to find out your weaknesses and work on it and ultimately u will emerge winner.

Smooth roads never make good drivers.

Problem free life never makes a strong person.

Don’t ask Life

“Why me?”

Instead Challenge it and say

“Try Me!”

Panchal Ganesh Bhimrao (CA Final Candidate) (31 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Never ever Give up my friend up because lifes battle always do not go to stronger ofr faster but sooner or later the person wins the person thinks who CAN... Sometime we think that God is doing injustice with us , but actually God is making you perfect compare othere to YOU . i.e he is making more specail, stronger to you and definately you will deserve Specialthings once you passed this exam. Always remember " Every advercity has seed of Equavalent or Grater Benefit " so keep postive thinking , Start study as this is ur first and last attempt. and remenber todays 'PAIN' becomes tomorrows 'EXPERIENCE' and experience is one of the valuable thing in the world which can not be 'learned' not 'copied' not 'teached' it can only be "EARNED" Have a winning days ahead......

Attached File : 302660 1029586 never ever.pdf downloaded: 186 times

piyush (article) (94 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

KEEP TRYING, DON'T LOOSE HOPE

(Guest)

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती....!

लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती,

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती.

नन्हीं चींटी जब दाना लेकर चलती है,

चढ़ती दीवारों पर, सौ बार फिसलती है.

मन का विश्वास रगों में साहस भरता है,

चढ़कर गिरना, गिरकर चढ़ना न अखरता है.

आख़िर उसकी मेहनत बेकार नहीं होती,

डुबकियां सिंधु में गोताखोर लगाता है,

जा जा कर खाली हाथ लौटकर आता है.

मिलते नहीं सहज ही मोती गहरे पानी में,

बढ़ता दुगना उत्साह इसी हैरानी में.

मुट्ठी उसकी खाली हर बार नहीं होती,

असफलता एक चुनौती है, इसे स्वीकार करो,

क्या कमी रह गई, देखो और सुधार करो.

जब तक न सफल हो, नींद चैन को त्यागो तुम,

संघर्श का मैदान छोड़ कर मत भागो तुम.

कुछ किये बिना ही जय जय कार नहीं होती,

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती...!!

CA VISHAL SINGH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (297 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

Dear Chitra It feels good that somebody is asking me how to score good marks in idt

I did only practice manual for idt . Do all the practical question thoroughly and yessss don forget to do RTP

MUKUND KHADDAR (IPCC-Student) (77 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

im nothing to say u as im also facing this in IPCC. and i dont hesitate in telling people that this was my 4th attempt. still certainly not so sure about clearing 1st group of IPCC . but i've recently realised from my past failures that no matter u cannot tell a lie to your soul... just ask a query from your soul....Did i really put that much of efforts as others did who cleared ca??..CA is not a rocket science..you are about to become ca.
this is not good when u already invested your approximately 5 years and when it comes to your 'payback period', you get nothing...so dont ever try to give up because WINNERS NEVER QUIT, QUITTER NEVER WIN...i wish you all the best..

2 Like

Kunal (chartered accountant) (64 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

I was also facing the same problem.

First attempt -FAIL(both groups)

Second attempt -FAIL(both groups)

Third attempt - FAIL(both groups).  At that time i was like dropping CA and do something else, i was Fckd up with all advices cming frm my frnz , my relatives ..But at that time i had to mke my decision , tht eithr i want to cont. or not.

I knw its very hard to study the same subjects again n again.For the first week i motivated myself, and then  i said to myself that i wont leave anything this time n i ll work on my mistakes.

And now in my fourth attempt May 2012 , i cleared both groups with 446 marks and exemption in 3 subjects.And now no1 remembers my failure, every1 speaks abt the success.

So i would say to you that ask yourself that you want to cont. or not. dont ask ny1 else, ask yourself. 

there is no1 to advice you..

2 Like

akash gupta (article) (127 Points)
Replied 03 August 2012

its my personal experience: if u will give answer in a laymen manner ,i mean to say give answer u know dmt think much abt presentation

and kindly refer instt. material rtp and practice manual u will get success

pls dnt loose u will be a ca oneday

shiksha soni (accountant) (149 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

hi dont leave ca, even this may it was my 4th atempt i losed all hopes but now i cleared.and i got exemption for idt in 2nd atempt.  and once you become CA no one ask in how many atempts u cleared except in first interview. 

jus see trend of ur marks in last three atempts in which subjects its increasing or decreasing analyse it to explore areas where u need more hard work.

and if possible give atempt groupwise. as i was also atempting both groups earlier but couldnt clear .

all the best

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Come on yaar , in a C.A. we are not fail, we either pass or not pass
1 Like

lalit lalwani (ca) (23 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Dear vishal

Try try never surrender after may there is november

where there is awill thete is a way, after november there is a may

this is our ca song 
so keep it up yar
1 bar or sahi
shayad mom dad ne be sab ko kh diya hoga ki mera beta ca kar rha h 
so unke liye he sahi
3 bar ho ya 6 bar
mom dad ke liye kuch be
all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

next time aap clear jho jayoge

presentation par work karo bus..........................

ans sabko aata h 
presentation hai jo sabse jada important hai

Jay Patel (Senior Executive) (44 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

You should not quit ca, thats for sure. Be patient and dont take the result negatively .....yaar agle baar aur zhor lagao ho jayega..........and my suggestion is that you should do paper solving (suggested answers)..........

CA VISHAL SINGH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (297 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

Hi kunal bro can u tel me which books u have referred . plz reply

Ankit Agrawal (FINAL student) (47 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

look man.. this is all up to you.. if you think u will nt be able to clear the xam.. then jst let it go... good for us.. competition kam ho jaega. 

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1547 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

"Your time will come, you will rise high"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: