Should i do job or not?

Dear Experts and friends,

Please Suggest:

I am CA Final Student and have completed my Articleship 1 year before.

I want to do Job in Big 4 or some other good firm because of some financial problems and also because I don't want to keep a long gap after my Articleship. I had good experience in Articleship.

Now my problem is if I take job, it will be little difficult to manage my study. And Also I dont know after taking job whether or not my employer will give leave for exam.

I am in a big confusion.

 

Please kindly suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Replies (2)
You must not sit at home , as you never know how much time will it take to do ca, plus too much gap in CV is not good . Also you will be in touch with latest amendments in our field. But do consider the following : See choose a job where they agree to give you 15-20 days leave(you will not get more outside ca firms ). Also, I would suggest you to do job only after you have completed your coaching. Going and coming late to job will be bad for your reputation.
Thanks Ankur for quick response.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details