Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Should i continue CA?

Shefali Mone (84 Points)

05 September 2018  

I failed 4th attempt of IPCC group 1...should I continue n give 5th Attempt?? plz give me suggestions...i have started loosing interest in studies now..

35 Replies

Sahil Jain (FAFD, DISA, CA) (Practicing Chartered Accountant )   (2461 Points)
Replied 05 September 2018

It is all about your Passion and Dreams towards CA.

If being called as CA in society, having a good corporate Job or Practice is what all your dreams are, then you should definitely go on and give another attempt.

If it is not what you really want ahead in life, then you should probably take opininions of your Family or Professors or Friends and decide whether to quit or not.

8 Like

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4868 Points)

This may help you- https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/how-to-clear-ca-ipcc-old-syllabus--33559.asp

In case of any further help,revert back

1 Like

priya (piya) (236 Points)

hey u should definately continue
no doubt
give ur 100% this tym
3 Like

Nishant (Assistant) (1047 Points)

Don't waste time if you are no more interested in CA...
instead pursue any vocational courses which motivates you.
8 Like

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

Dear Shefali,

It ultimately depends upon how important being a CA is to you. I agree with the fact that repeated failed attempts makes us loose interest in studying further as it creates a very imbalancing situation for us in our personal life. In my opinion, i woould like you to assess your srength on each and every subject and find out the real reason for the failure. It would be also better to take some good books, previous year question paper and start focusing on the areas where you lag . 

In addition, i would also suggest you to take up some alternative courses like CS and CWA. CS has gained a lot of popularity these days and it will surely give a boost to your career too. You can very well pursue it and it will be a level easier than CA. 

Good Luck and all the best.

3 Like

Mansi Sharma (Statutory Auditor) (2968 Points)

It is very easy for me to say no to you. 

The important thing is your reaction to my no. 

Would you be joyful, relieved? or anxious and confused?

If the answer is latter, please reach out to a teacher and ask him to sit with you and discuss why is it not working out for you, what changes you need to make in your preparation to clear the exam.

If it is former, there are a lot of other courses you can pursue. you have your age in your favour. take use of it, explore the finance world if that interests you. 

3 Like

Prajjwal (*) (372 Points)

don't worry about time.

kiran kumar reddy (Article student) (134 Points)

I cleared IPCC in 6th attempt & CA final group 1 in first attempt. Now preparing for group 2.
please don't lose hopes . Be confident on u
13 Like

SRO0343736 CHINTHA NARESH KUMA (155 Points)

pls follow CA sahil jain sir advice . if it is your passion go ahead. otherwise think once

Sameera N.S (unemployed) (7 Points)

Shefali if u still feel something is still left of u in this course, go ahead and try otherwise it should be something else, it is ultimately left to u as to where u see ur self at this point...

Chintan Gosar (55 Points)

if you feel like it is wasting your time. get out of it now. you are still lucky that you are in IPCC and you are making this decision. The same thing is happening to me in Final. It is difficult once u give 3 yrs of articleship time and several years of attempts and then leave this course. At IPCC stage you can still make a decision and have plenty of time to start and do something else. My suggestion would be leave CA. There are thousands of better things to do. You might earn a little less in terms of both Money and Respect maybe, but after some years it would all be same with your experience in whatever field u choose. Think wisely and don't waste your time if you are not interested in this course
1 Like

Om Prakash Mundra (2 Points)

I had cleared CA during my service period and with family life. It was really a great achievement for me and my family. I wish you all the best for your becoming CA soon. keep it up!!!!

abinash mohanty (IPCc) (14 Points)

Dear shefail
Winner never quit.
Don't lose ur confidence. U r the real fighter.
This time u will definitely achieve ur goal
2 Like

Arul Raj (Chartered Accountant) (34 Points)

Hi,
Don't be frustrated. My story is same like you.
i have cleared IPCC 8th attempt. up to 7th attempt i didn't cleared any single group.. don't give up.. miracle will happen at any time.. Just focus on studies. analyse your strength and weaknesses. My strong recommendation is change ur old books and buy new books and also try new authors. if u need take classes for your weak subs. put your 100% effort this time.. don't think about ur past failures.. one more chance you have now . don't waste it. prove yourself.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags