Easy Office

Should i continue CA?

Page no : 3

Arya Ramesh (Student) (5 Points)
Replied 05 September 2018

You will definitely pass in next attempt. Please think by all these attempt god giving you an opportunity to study in depth. That will help to memorize everything easily not only in your exam but also in future. So study well, eat well and sleep well.

Shobhit Jain (CA) (4892 Points)
Replied 05 September 2018

Originally posted by : Shefali Mone
I failed 4th attempt of IPCC group 1...should I continue n give 5th Attempt?? plz give me suggestions...i have started loosing interest in studies now..

See this and decide:

(Guest)
Planning is a MUST. Make time table. Make a time table, but make sure they are feasible as well. Study material. Use ICAI provided books only as they will relieve your extra burden of referring to other books. Choose wisely. Theory and Practical. Hard work is how you prepare for exams. Follow trend.

(Guest)
Motivating And Inspirational Quotes For Students “Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” ... “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. ... “Strive for progress, not perfection.” ... “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” ... “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”

(Guest)
Motivating And Inspirational Quotes For Students “Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” ... “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. ... “Strive for progress, not perfection.” ... “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” ... “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”

Kunal jain (2 Points)
Replied 06 September 2018

Defeat Is Temporary and Giving Up is Permanent
So Before Quitting Think Twice That Why Did U Join this Course,
And Attempts Doesn't Matter at IPCC level
So Give Ur 100% this Time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: