Easy Office

Should i continue CA?

Page no : 2

Vasudev (Articled assistant ) (23 Points)
Replied 05 September 2018

if you go back the whole world will see you as loser. struggle my friend. that will make you happy in long term

afreen khanum (2 Points)

hi, I'm in CA foundation I'm really scared of writing exam because I got less marks in 2pu I got as 58% and I passed in 2016 please suggest me what is correct shall I continue or I should look for any other normal degree

abinash mohanty (IPCc) (14 Points)

Dear, remember one thing
Winner never quit.
Don't lose ur confidence. This time u will definitely achieve ur goal
UR THE REAL FIGHTER.

Deepesh Goyal (2 Points)

Dont loose hope i too cleared grp1 in 5th attempt..just be positive and try once again

Rohan Deb (Student) (68 Points)

Ask yourself....
1. Have I put in my best effort ? Can I work a little harder next time ?
2. What should I do after leaving CA ? Will I get a job or study something else ?

Asking people for suggestions is good but you need to introspect.

P.S. - If you have lost interest in CA and you are doing this under family pressure, don't continue because this is IPCC, you still have to work hard for 4 years. It's better to use that effort into something you love.
Also if you want to be a CA but you feel stressed because you are studying the same thing over and over again, then just work hard once more time..... and think this is the last time I will ever open this book. Give your 100%.

abhijith narasimha rao (Article) (2 Points)

Bro try this one last time with full enthusiasm

Keshav (Student) (44 Points)

To be honest, if u have lost interest in CA then no need to continue it. But still I would suggest you to give one final attempt and give ur 110% this time.
This happens to a lot of people when they are not able to clear attempts. Don't get demotivated. Prepare for one final attempt.

Also please do not read or watch any motivating articles about why u should continue CA. I think they are simply waste of time.

c jyothi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (103 Points)

If you want to quite just give one more attempt with 100 percent efforts from your side.
My policy is to give 100% from our side then output will come. Otherwise you can quite.

Tim C (4 Points)

If you have faith you will get your life together then go ahead. If you really really want to be a CA, nobody is stopping you. If you haven't given even 1 attempt with single minded dedication, then make a change and try again this time. It's your life, do what makes you happy. If you feel you have better use of your time then also no biggie. Leave it now as the grind for finals is 10x more than IPCC. The fact that you are asking this question indicates that your aim is towards a good career, be it CA or not. There are other ways to earn money, some would even make you happy. If CA feels like a torture, leave it. It's a personal choice and no one can question you how you spend your twenties. But, if there is even a faint fire to get the tag, stop self doubting yourself and study like an animal for November 2018.

Naveen Raj (4 Points)

I also in the same situation like you

Abhay K (7 Points)

shefali you can do it ....don't matter how many times you failed
1 Like

prasad Nilugal ( GST Practitioner & Accounts )   (14167 Points)

you must  continue all the best  .Our first and  last stop should be  accounts audit etc  and  absolutely nothing nothing eals . I  am an Accountant  and  remain as an  accountant  . 

Naveen Raj (4 Points)

depends upon your situations

Vinay Goyal (17 Points)

Clear Group 1 ....You have to....Then, Decide whether u want to continue or not..!!!
Otherwise u will be regretting whole life about ur capabilities & will nothing take seriously in life !!
Prove Yourself this time & u"ll be free for whole lifetime...
Atleast jitni Mehnat Kari hah, Woh saari vasool toh lo..😉
And I assure u that after clearing Group 1 , u will definitely get the answer of "Should I continue CA ?"

FARAZ TIGER (7 Points)

it depends ki tmhari age ky h...agr tm 20 se kam ho to surely try kro..lekin agr tm 20 se zyada ki ho to mt kro....q ki tm 20 se kam ki ho to 25 tak banne ka chance h....lekin 20 se zyada ki ho to 2 saal tak ka course kro or enjoy kro....jb tak CA banogi tab tak to kitna kama logi...kitna ghuum logi......or jo 2 saal ka course hoga usko b enjoy krogi he....
baaki agr CA banna tmhara dream he h to age is just a number ....jb tak CA ban na jao ...rukna nhi...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: