Share your result

Dear friends,

pls share your result with us...................

Replies (282)

FINALY, I HAVE CLEARED PCC THIS TIME

I HAVE CLEARED GOUP II IN MAY-10 HAVING TOTAL OF 172

& FIRST GROUP NOW

I have passed IPCC first group with 210 marks (self study)

FINALY, I HAVE CLEARED PCC THIS TIME

I HAVE CLEARED GOUP II IN MAY-10 HAVING TOTAL OF 172

& FIRST GROUP NOW

congratulation........................................

congratulation................................

badai ho

CA Exam Results

 

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, November 2010



 

IPCE Results


ROLL Number
143540  *Check Merit
Name
SOUMIL BANERJEE
Group I
Accounting
044
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
053
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
046
Taxation
068
Total
211
Result
PASS
Grand Total
211


Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Congratulation to all...

congratulation soumil...............

"Congratulations to All those who Cleared" 

I am feeling very happy becuase I earned it without coaching and with the help of CCI members . CACLUBINDIA ROCKS

IPCE Results


ROLL Number
184348  *Check Merit
Name
SUMAN KUMAR
Group I
Accounting
075
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
046
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
062
Taxation
061
Total
244
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Accounting
066
Auditing and Assurance
040
Information Technology and Strategic Management
048
Total
154
Result
PASS
Grand Total
398

Congratulation to all others who cleared this time .,

also i cleared my ipcc in 2nd attempt 

i scored 419 marks , out of 700

lets Rock

My Student gets 3rd Rank all over INDia

My friend got 61 in costing/fm in nov'10 and he already had got 61 in Taxation in may 10 attempt  but he dint clear his 2nd group as he got 31 in nov'10 in IT/SM. So is he eligible for 2 Exemptions and will hav to appear for only IT/SM ??

i had cleared my first group in first attempt and i got exemption in advanced accountsin that attempt only

in may attempt i had missed

at last i became a CA final student

 

 

IPCE Results


ROLL Number
137800  *Check Merit
Name
PADMANABHUNI HITESH KUMAR
Group II
Advanced Accounting
067E
Auditing and Assurance
069
Information Technology and Strategic Management
069
Total
205
Result
PASS
Grand Total
205

Congrats to all...Enjoy the day.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details