Easy Office

Sfm may 2016 exam help

Page no : 2

Neeraj Sharma (Accountant) (285 Points)
Replied 22 March 2016

Sfm mostly questions are based on assumptions It differ from person to person Hence you need to choose best assumption as per your class teacher. further Icai issued sfm supplimentary module ( rectified earlier question which were wrong solved bi icai) You can take help from it Nd lastly on sanjay saraf videos on youtube

Labdhi (Article Assistant) (85 Points)
Replied 24 March 2016

Now just go through Practice mannual , Study material & Supplementary book... Wherever there is difference in solution of your class book & PM answer of PM preffered. . But I don't think there Will be more difference. ..... So just stick to material whatever u have reffered & in addition to the same go through from above mentioned institute material.

Keerthana (STUDENT) (79 Points)
Replied 24 March 2016

Hi, 

Please read and do the problems from below book and guarantee of passing in SFM assured .There is tremendous focus on DERIVATIVES , FIXED INCOME , FOREX .. 

Plz note : In exams they will not repeat questions earlier asked this book consists of all new models and problems from foreign authors . 

All the best it has helped me a lot to get grip on this subject . ALL THE BEST .

1 Like

srikumar (audit staff) (1203 Points)
Replied 25 March 2016

Saravana prasad book is sufficient to read

Neha Thakkar (-) (403 Points)
Replied 27 March 2016

I have referred Bala and J.B.Gupta both... and I would suggest if you want to get conceptually clear I would suggest J.B.Gupta is the best, especially for the three chapters you have mentioned. From my personal experience I can say that J.B.Gupta is really good for forex and derivatives. 

lokeshkumaar (student) (77 Points)
Replied 27 March 2016

Snow white pub.Pattabiram sir book is real good. But it is not suggested to change the book at this time with just 1 month away...Try solving the practice manual along with the supplementary book released in Jan 2016..

Akshay (Nagpur) (22 Points)
Replied 14 April 2016

SD Bhala is good one

Ratul Jain (13 Points)
Replied 15 April 2016

Aditya Jain notes are very very simple. Even i faced this issue earlier. His class notes are in damn easy language with many exmaples. Plz try

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)
Replied 16 April 2016

Can I do only pm for security analysis and derivatives? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: