Hi,
Please read and do the problems from below book and guarantee of passing in SFM assured .There is tremendous focus on DERIVATIVES , FIXED INCOME , FOREX ..
Plz note : In exams they will not repeat questions earlier asked this book consists of all new models and problems from foreign authors .
All the best it has helped me a lot to get grip on this subject . ALL THE BEST .

I have referred Bala and J.B.Gupta both... and I would suggest if you want to get conceptually clear I would suggest J.B.Gupta is the best, especially for the three chapters you have mentioned. From my personal experience I can say that J.B.Gupta is really good for forex and derivatives.
Aditya Jain notes are very very simple. Even i faced this issue earlier. His class notes are in damn easy language with many exmaples. Plz try
Can I do only pm for security analysis and derivatives?
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants
Kottayam
B.Com
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals