Salute to this Daughter and Dad

CA Smit Shah (B.Com, M.Com, C.A) (759 Points)

18 July 2013  

THESE ARE THE WORD OF ONE FATEHR (source facebook)

"kal meri beti aur Mai CA ban gaye."

Well I am a an accountant in a company, in 2005, "three people did rape with my daughter " and after that incident, she was not feel comfortable with  people, specially with man and her mentally condition also not good. But me  and my wife want vo padhe because study is very important and she is  the only child so we want apne pair pe khadi ho. But vo jaha bhi jaati to bahut darti thi, effect of that accident and me and my wife like kya kare. Usne private se 12 clear kiya and, Then registration karwaya uska in CA after 12 and Maine sath me apna registration karwaya and uske sath classes jaata tha and we both cleared successfully CPT and IPCC and after that training karwayi uski ek choti si firm me and then apni company me industrial training and classes sath jata uska, now vo thodi theek Hui hai  but abhi bhi dar hai, un rapist ko to saja mil gayi but vo dard meri beti kbhi  na bhule. And kal jb uska result aaya to uske chehre ki smile pe laga apna  sb kuch luta du. Maine CA banunga kbhi nahi  socha tha fir se 25 years  baad study karna and padhna just for my daughter. Thanks CA thanks  people who supported us . 

Guys tribute this man as well her daughter.... Its simpy awesome...