salaried employee

Akhil (Student CA )     30 January 2019

Student CA  
 43 likes  736 points

| My Other Post

a lady who is a salaried employee,currently she has married so left the job,...she wants to file her income tax return fy 17-18 but she lost her form 16 and monthly to file income tax return of her?


Giridhar S Karandikar (Team Lead)     30 January 2019

Giridhar S Karandikar
Team Lead 
 713 likes  6923 points

View Profile | My Other Post

you can download the form 16 from TRACES website and file the return
alternately she needs to talk with her employer and ask to issue duplicate. form16


pankaj kumar mishra (ACCOUNTANT)     30 January 2019

pankaj kumar mishra
 9 likes  167 points

View Profile | My Other Post

kindly check your form 26as from it web site

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »