Role of Friends in CA!!

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

21 December 2010  

YOUTH EXPRESS - PART TWO- FRIENDSHIP 

LINK TO PART ONE -- QUALITIES OF INDIAN ARMY YOUTH S'D ACQUIRE

(A) INTRODUCTION 

< Well enough of Inspirational Articles and 7 things you can learn from . As suggested by my dear friend Resham to change the theme of my writing, here comes something which each one of you has experienced in your life :)

(B) Role of friends in C.A.

< You must be thinking that why I am posting such a topic on this Professional website. Yaar tum C.A. ho ya B.A. ya phir kisi ke P.A. , everyone needs a friend. 

< There is a saying in C.A. that , " Hundred words don't give pain when a teacher takes a class . But a frnd's silence in an examination hall hurts a lot ;)." Jokes apart friends are very imp. in our life especially when we are pursuing a correspondence course  like CA where we don't get chance to enjoy college life lyk an Engg. or a Medical student. 

They are the persons on whom we look upon when we are low (ya toh attempt mein fail  ya phir pyaar mein fail )  . Guys how can you forget the combined study sessions with your friends (dekhna hamesha 60% paper ussi me se aata hai) . 

Even they are the one with whom you criticize the tough paper set in exam (Jaise iss baar ka IPCC Accounts) and on result day low pass percentage of ICAI or usual delay in PCC result (Main ye sab karta hoon ). 

< Just imagine your life without them. Arrey tum CA ka exam hi nahi life ka exam bhi unke bina pass nahi kar sakte.

I came to you the hour I was in pain 

Looking for answers, I cried to you in vain. 

I shared the many skeletons hiding in my heart, 

I knew then you’d be my friend, 

I knew it from the start.

(C)Qualities of Friendship 

According to George Elliot "Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words."

Some of it's Characteristics are:-

* Friendship is not to be Judgemental 

* It is priceless

*Is to share moments ( i.e. pain , joy ,tears)

* It heals all the wounds which world's best medicine can't cure/heal.

*It is like a wine or nimbu ka achaar :D i.e. gets better with the time.

*It is a support when you are about to fall, motivation when you are about to quit and a shoulder to lean on when you are tired.

*Real test of friendship is your hard time .As there is a saying that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

*It is dependable and true. It makes all the wrong things in life, right somehow.

*It doesn't demand perfection and can never be perfect just like us.

*It just happens, but once discovered, needs to be tended like a beautiful garden.

*It is a road to be traveled slowly, remembering the sights and sounds.

(D) Bollywood and Friendship 

I can't discuss it due to limitation of words, so just quoting the names of movies.

DIL CHAHTA HAI

RANG DE BASANTI

ROCK ON

SHOLAY

JAANE TU YA JAANE NA

(E) Songs dedicated to Friendship

These are just few of the huge list...

Yaroon dosti badi hi haseen hai -- KK

Purani Jeans 

College Days -- Gaurav Dagaonkar

Ye Dosti -- Sholay 

Summer of 69 -- Bryan Adams

(F) Conclusion

*Searching for the meaning of friendship has always been a burning question. However as soon as we meet our friends all these questions get answered automatically. The answer to what is the meaning of friendship lies within our hearts, because true friendship can only be felt, and not expressed. Something so pure and essential is not always visible to the eye, but is felt by the heart. To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

*With this I conclude the second part of my Youth Express and as usual will wait for your comments. 

Regards

Pulkit Gupta

pulkit_1988 @ rediffmail.com