Replied 14 December 2009

Originally posted by :Maninder
" the_pillars_of_self_mastery "

Dear Manindar

Good job .

Keep it up.

Regards

umesh kapoor

CA Sunil Rawat (WORKING IN BPO-NON VOICE IT SERVICE)   (91 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Thank you sir ji... but dont encourage people to download books.. let them purchase because downloading demotivate the writer, because he is putting his hardship to write these books and people get the books without paying its worth to the writer. I am saying this because my dad is writer and I know wat a writer feel when he see this.

Thanks

CA Mani (Credit Analyst) (2809 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

Originally posted by :Sunil Rawat
" Thank you sir ji... but dont encourage people to download books.. let them purchase because downloading demotivate the writer, because he is putting his hardship to write these books and people get the books without paying its worth to the writer. I am saying this because my dad is writer and I know wat a writer feel when he see this.
Thanks
"

I strongly agree with you but two things which i wanna say regarding this

There are some people living in some areas from which they cant access to all books and if they can read in eformat it will be helpful

And second thing which is more important thing, when any one start reading a pdf book of around 300 pages and if after reading some pages he finds it interesting he will buy a hard book instead of reading ebook because reading hard book is easy, it is just my personal opinion because sometimes i do that

Anyway thanks

Ashwani Jhamb (Service) (25 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

very intersting keep sharing these  motivational books. would recommend reading the monk who sold his ferrari

Thanks for  taking initiative.

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 14 December 2009

implementaion is the main target if i read any book..

otherwise no use to read books..

thanks dude...

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Dear manider...

Thank you for sharing...

Ravinder Singh Malhan (ARTICLE) (70 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

thanks dear

CA. RAJESH Kr. MAURYA (Chartered Accountant) (323 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

Originally posted by : CA Maninder Singh

Originally posted by :Sunil Rawat

"
Thank you sir ji... but dont encourage people to download books.. let them purchase because downloading demotivate the writer, because he is putting his hardship to write these books and people get the books without paying its worth to the writer. I am saying this because my dad is writer and I know wat a writer feel when he see this.
Thanks
"

I strongly agree with you but two things which i wanna say regarding this
There are some people living in some areas from which they cant access to all books and if they can read in eformat it will be helpful
And second thing which is more important thing, when any one start reading a pdf book of around 300 pages and if after reading some pages he finds it interesting he will buy a hard book instead of reading ebook because reading hard book is easy, it is just my personal opinion because sometimes i do that
Anyway thanks

I agree with Maninder... It's not easy to read any book of 300 pages on computer, ultimately its the author who is benefited.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 28 April 2010

Thanking you for your effort, dear.

Akarsh Goyal (Student-CA Final) (1357 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

thanx for the above links..........sir can u plz give me the link of chetan bhagat's books (except 5 point someone & 3 mistakes of my life)

CA Indu Rani (CA ,CS Inter,M Com) (135 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

Thnx a ton 4 sharing these extremely motivating books with us

himanshu (student) (124 Points)
Replied 12 September 2010

thannx a lot

rajesh kumar (Student) (69 Points)
Replied 29 September 2010

thanks dude..

really nice...

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 22 July 2011

can i  download them to my pc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro