Revised schedule -VI applicable or not?????

Please help....... I want to know that Revised Schedule - VI is applicable in CWA Dec 2012 exam or not...........

I m confused.......... some say it applicable and some say it not............. so please tell me the right one..............

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : vipul jain

Please help....... I want to know that Revised Schedule - VI is applicable in CWA Dec 2012 exam or not...........
I m confused.......... some say it applicable and some say it not............. so please tell me the right one..............

 

Revised Schedule VI shall be applicable from December 2012 Examination onwards.
(Ref: DOS/8/2012-13, Dated: 10/10/2012)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details