Result is out....... share result

I BECOME CA....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Replies (17)

Congrats..:)

many many congratulations !!!!.......first of all, change ur status from CA final to "CA".....

MANY CONGRATULATIONS

Mr. Garg chng ur status from CA Final article to "CA"

CONGTRAS........&..........ENJOY

its so gud to earn these 2 alphabets C,A.. Earned something big today.. Feeling Proud to say my new name as CA Nikhil Monga... 

 

Enjoy the moment and its the just 1st huddle passed many more and that also real huddle on the way to come all the best for thos and welcome to ICAI member family 

 

Enjoy the day , and moreover family  will enjoy more then u 

 

I still able to recall that day i was just normal but family and friend look more excited so enjoy

congratulation Mr. garg..............i wish you a  profesional success in the future and enlighten the life of you and all your faimily memebers............yes

i cleared CAFinal 2nd Group

I have also cleared my 2nd Group. Now i am the member of the ICAI from the student status.

Congratulations to all those who passed in May 2013 Exams.

Hi Friends ,

 

I cleared my CA Final Examination in May 2013. Now I am C.A

I Cleared Both groups in first attempt... I became a Chartered Accountant...:):)

Shock Result for me.

Conratulations !!!!

congratulations to all......

 

hey can any1 tell me what are the highest marks in individual subjects of group 2 of ca final???

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details