Result cs june 2013

CS Abhijeet soni Advocate (CS LLB MCOM MBA (FINANCE) MPHIL CA INTER PGDCA PGDA&PR )   (931 Points)

18 June 2013  
Foundation, Executive (Module I & II) and Professional (Module I, II, III & IV) level examinations of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) were held in June 2013. As per the pre-decided schedule, CS Executive (Intermediate) Exam Result june 2013, CS Professional (Final) Exam Result june 2013 and ICSI Foundation Exam Result june 2013 will be declared on August 25, 2013 at around 11.00 A.M. on the official websites (www.icsi.edu and www.icsi.in). The students pursuing Company Secretaryship course and appeared in any of the above stated examinations may check the result online after announcement thereof on the date and time indicated herein before.

The students would be aware that there is never an uncertainty about declaration of ICSI exam results as these are always declared on the pre-determined dates i.e. June Exam result is declarared on August 25 whereas December exam result is announced on February 25 every year. the Institute of Company Secretaries of India is following this schedule since last many years without fail.