Required Details about other courses

Hi all....I have a small query....I have completed BCom(CA) degree.Having 1 and half yr Exp in HP BPO .I have given my CS inter exam in dec . I want to pursue any other course apart from CA,Cwa. I know that CA,n CWA are good options ,but i want to take something apart from those two .What are d options available for me given my position ..? Which one of CFA,CPA,CIMA will i be eligible for undertaking ? Is coaching compulsory ,or is it possible to prepare self ..?Pls tell me about best institution also.

Replies (4)

I would suggest CFA, its a great option after CA.

Coaching depends on ur level of understanding, now a days J.K.Shah Classess the biggest CA classess in Mumbai, is providing the coaching for CFA.

Oh..ok thank you ....But i need classes in Banglore or chennai...wheather i am eligible for taking course? 



graduation is enough to take....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details