Regarding ipcc

I'm direct entry route student. I have to appear for ipcc in November 2017. I haven't join any classes for ipcc so, I don't understand From which books I should prepare for both ipcc groups ? Should I refer study material & practice manual or Watch lecture on YouTube , Cloud campus?
Replies (1)
If u really don't know subjects in details, I will suggest join class. As classes can help u much about how to write and present answers, and concepts will get cleared. Normally it requires 5-6 months for coaching, so even if u join now it's ok.
And if u know about subjects and can do self study then go for institute material, it's good. And if some concepts don't get clear or have doubts then go through YouTube lectures or reference books.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details