Regarding campus placement

I recently cleared my Final Examination and was willing to do my GMCS from my hometown Ranchi, however due to the lack of number of students they are not starting any batches as of now. Due to some personal issues I won't be able to do it immediately from any other city, it will take some time. I want to know what are the demerits if I am a little late in completing my GMCS. Will it affect my campus placement and membership approval or there is something more to it. Please let me know about it
Replies (7)

one can complete its GMCS-2  even after clearing their CA Final exams. The rule regarding GMCS-2 is that, by the time a CA Student applies for Membership in ICAI, they must have completed this course.And it wont cause any problem in Campus placements

That means I can opt for campus at this point of time and I can pursue my GMCS even after appearing for my campus placements. And then once the same is complete I can apply for membership?

Originally posted by : tripti singh
That means I can opt for campus at this point of time and I can pursue my GMCS even after appearing for my campus placements. And then once the same is complete I can apply for membership?

Exactly

Thank you. I went through instructions regarding campus placement which said GMCS should be complete by 30th April, 2016 but registration form required the date of completion of GMCS so I got a little confused n worried because it was not possible for me to complete the same immediately.. Thank u very much

About this placement portal...i'm trying to get register on it ..but it's showing as invalid roll no/reg no...have you registerd on that portal

Not yet. Will do the same tomorrow.

What will I fill in the column of GMCS completion date?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details