Reg 26As Reg.

 

Dear Frnz,

I got myself registered for 26as for online view of tax credit.  But it was asking for TIN FC facility whether to Yes or No. I choosed NO as I was not aware what it is meant for.

Now I got acknowledgement of registration. I want to know what is the futher process whether  to login after three days?

Please tell me the meaning of TIN FC. On acknowledgement Amount Rec. Rs.17 is mentioned. Fromwhere they have charged the amount.

Please guide me.

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : JMD

 

Dear Frnz,

I got myself registered for 26as for online view of tax credit.  But it was asking for TIN FC facility whether to Yes or No. I choosed NO as I was not aware what it is meant for.

Now I got acknowledgement of registration. I want to know what is the futher process whether  to login after three days?

Please tell me the meaning of TIN FC. On acknowledgement Amount Rec. Rs.17 is mentioned. Fromwhere they have charged the amount.

Please guide me.

1) take the printout 2 copies, 

2) make a xerox copy of pan

3) visit nearest TIN FC ( list available on nsdl site)

4) TIN FC will match pan and records, will ask u to sin in presence and upload the same, pay 17/- as their fees

5) in next 2 working days, your account would get active. 

What would happened if i had choosed Yes for TIn FC

TIN FC stands Tax Identification Network  - Facilitation Centre

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details