VIPIN KUMAR (Practicing) (309 Points)

30 December 2010  

I had filed a return for the assessment year 2009-10 & the status of return was refund. A few days before i have checked me refund status online the site were showing "Unable to credit refund as the account number provided by you is incorrect". Now i want to ask how can i get back my refund. The mode of filing of return was manual.


Thnx n regards